• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should take TLW over Thorn?

I just tried Thorn for a match (with no upgrades) and got a .4 k/d in IB when I usually get 2.0-3.0

I hate hand cannons but I am tired of dying to them

pulse rifles compete pretty well with them. red death is great out of the box, ToO's The Messenger, the random strike playlist Hopscotch Pilgrim, and the random crucible drop Spare Change .25 are all good and compete with the HC menace. If you kept your strangers rifle, its pretty darn good to, allthuogh I wouldnt recommend that for IB though
TLW and Thorn really require thier final unique perk to be super-stellar.

M3Rocket

I have been playing since day one and had every exotic in the game before the last expansions. I just left all hand cannons in my vault because I like scout rifles.

I understand the perks being needed, but can HB roll final round?

Final Round has been taken out of the perk tree for all post-HoW re-rolls. So unless you have the original HB with lucky rolls from the first Queen's Challenges, or a pre-HoW Spear, you won't be able to roll Final Round on a sniper.

Final Round has been taken out of the perk tree for all post-HoW re-rolls. So unless you have the original HB with lucky rolls from the first Queen's Challenges, or a pre-HoW Spear, you won't be able to roll Final Round on a sniper.

Also, do you really want to be that person unloading your sniper at the start of every round? All that's going to do is piss off the really good snipers like Nghtly and inspire them to kill you even quicker.

Tokubetsu

any xboners on right now for nightfall? I'm down for a PoE too but I've only done the 28 version (I have 2 lvl 32 characters)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Holy mother of god the 34 POE final boss is impossible if you're 33.

The gaf dudes I was playing with had to leave, if anyone wants ez 34 poe loot add me on psn, id is monsterfracas_

I'm at the start of the last round

Holy mother of god the 34 POE final boss is impossible if you're 33.

The gaf dudes I was playing with had to leave, if anyone wants ez 34 poe loot add me on psn, id is monsterfracas_

I'm at the start of the last round
Sure I can give you a hand. PSN is the same as my gaf name

GRaider81

Just loaded this up yesterday after getting to level 25 Titan when Destiny first released.

Had a quick blast and have forgotten how good it is!

Id like to try and get some of the cool gear that has been released since I last played, do I need to keep grinding until im level 30 or are there some things I can do/get before then?

deafmedal

A little off topic, but reposting in case any of y'all wanna help push it past the finish line...

A plea to those that would listen:

For less than the price of a cup of coffee, Gaffers can help someone in need. Someone starving, someone with dreams just like you and I. It's easy to say "Someone else will do it, maybe another day..." That day is today. Click on the link above and sponsor one dear Gaffer and he'll send you pictures and letters showing how much your donations have helped this poor child born into a war torn land of despair.

YOU can be the difference. Click today!

Karl Hawk

Banned
Man, the things I'd do for RNGesus to get a void shotgun.

The PvP part of Thorn bounty is starting to piss me off. Doesn't help that my only void weapons is a machine gun and a fusion rifle.

Baliis

Man, the things I'd do for RNGesus to get a void shotgun.

The PvP part of Thorn bounty is starting to piss me off. Doesn't help that my only void weapons is a machine gun and a fusion rifle.

I feel you, I had to do it with a fusion rifle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom