• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Got the Dead Orbit rocket launcher with a very solid roll. After leveling it's a bit faster than Tomorrow's Answer otherwise exactly the same and didn't cost me a single mote =]

Dragon Strikes once again netter me 0 Pilgrims.
Did get a Suros somewhere in my mailbox. No idea where that came from.

LiK

Got the Dead Orbit rocket launcher with a very solid roll. After leveling it's a bit faster than Tomorrow's Answer otherwise exactly the same and didn't cost me a single mote =]

Dragon Strikes once again netter me 0 Pilgrims.
Did get a Suros somewhere in my mailbox. No idea where that came from.

Shard dat Suros. It's bad luck

jadedm17

I'm partially drunk and full high but still a better shot than most sober;
Who's got an IB train going on ps4? Add notjaded

neoism

SOO much ASS

failfish.png

thanks for the vog run guys lol...

Mindlog

Shard dat Suros. It's bad luck
I sharded it.
After I checked to make sure I still had my old Suros. I hadn't used it in such a long time that I wasn't sure if I had accidentally discarded the thing.

Speaking of Suros.
lol, good times.
I wonder what the chart looks like these days.
I wonder what the trials chart looks like.

My Guess
Thorn/The Last Word
Shotgun (rolled for range)
Sniper
Statistically Insignificant

I sharded it.
After I checked to make sure I still had my old Suros. I hadn't used it in such a long time that I wasn't sure if I had accidentally discarded the thing.

Speaking of Suros.

lol, good times.
I wonder what the chart looks like these days.
I wonder what the trials chart looks like.

My Guess
Thorn/The Last Word
Shotgun (rolled for range)
Sniper
Statistically Insignificant

Where is that chart taken from?

SpecX

Am I missing something? What's the deal with high level players using the Strangers Rifle? I still have mine in the vault, but is it a hidden gem I'm unaware of? I played a few crucible matches while IB was sucking and kid you not every match had 1-2 wipe with it (different players).

NastyBook

Am I missing something? What's the deal with high level players using the Strangers Rifle? I still have mine in the vault, but is it a hidden gem I'm unaware of? I played a few crucible matches while IB was sucking and kid you not every match had 1-2 wipe with it (different players).
Benefited from the PR buff, High ROF (Full Auto perk), High Stability. It's a headshot machine.

Trace

Banned

Basically if the Strangers Rifle was 365 it'd be the best PvP pulse rifle.

I've played just about every night since I got back into Destiny on Friday. Plan to start the Dark Below for first time later this week, maybe the weekend. If anyone hasn't tackled it yet
Edit: just reached lvl 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom