• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

Got the nighthawk from the NF. THANKS FOR NOTHING XUR. Pissed 500 motes down the drain for nothing ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

Edit: woo top of page
TUoawXDh.jpg

Edit2: Also, have 4 of these useless things:

Edit3: the lighthouse is purty

Trying to do Crota HM with a friend so we found a group on LFG and when we launched it took us to the last checkpoint. I'm waiting on them in orbit to start us from the beginning but does sending us to that checkpoint forfeit our potential drops from all the previous checkpoints even if we went back to do it from the beginning?

Trying to do Crota HM with a friend so we found a group on LFG and when we launched it took us to the last checkpoint. I'm waiting on them in orbit to start us from the beginning but does sending us to that checkpoint forfeit our potential drops from all the previous checkpoints even if we went back to do it from the beginning?

No worries, you can go back and collect the lot you missed later.

You would get the loot drop still for the previous encounters. It doesnt forfeit anything.

Captain marathon man science, grip, Haybro, Dave, lnkn and myself are undefeated in IB right now at 7-0 and counting. Come watch the laggery!

twitch.tv/xplicit_one

(not counting the one Dave got disconnected in the beginning/middle and blueberry made us lose)

Frenden

Banned
2 and 3/4s is enough ranks for a day.

Playing with randoms at the end of the night was nowhere near as much fun as catching the bus with you guys earlier.

nowai

Thanks for the recommendation, might check that out.

No problem at all. It's one of my favorite Pulse Rifles if not my current favorite legendary primary for PvP...if they ever nerf the exotic hand cannons.

I actually have a number of them, here are two of my favs compared to the Stranger's Rifle.

Fun IB run Captain marathon man science, grip, Haybro, Dave, and Lnkn! Went to Iron Banner's Mercury with the undefeated run and used our Mercy when Dave got dc'd

Lnkn52

Captain marathon man science, grip, Haybro, Dave, lnkn and myself are undefeated in IB right now at 7-0 and counting. Come watch the laggery!

twitch.tv/xplicit_one

(not counting the one Dave got disconnected in the beginning/middle and blueberry made us lose)

GG everyone! The last 4 matches were so laggy, ugh IB never changes. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom