• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i started rerolling my matador with the 80 weapon parts i finally got within the last few weeks since i used them all for HB. 20 something rerolls and nothing good. I looked in the vault for stuff to dismantle and I see one of my first drops day 1 was a party crasher +1 and it has:

Aggresive Ballistics
Shot Package
Rifled Barrel
Kneepads

and it was already xp leveled up just no perks bought. This is like the God roll and can't believe I got that as a drop. All perks bought now! Can't wait to take this baby for a spin

Trace

Banned
So i started rerolling my matador with the 80 weapon parts i finally got within the last few weeks since i used them all for HB. 20 something rerolls and nothing good. I looked in the vault for stuff to dismantle and I see one of my first drops day 1 was a party crasher +1 and it has:

Aggresive Ballistics
Shot Package
Rifled Barrel
Kneepads

and it was already xp leveled up just no perks bought. This is like the God roll and can't believe I got that as a drop. All perks bought now! Can't wait to take this baby for a spin

I got a matador dropped with the same but Battlerunner instead of Kneepads.

I realize that I may be slightly lucky at times.

deafmedal

Thanks for the games earlier cro, hoffle and pal, dude, notjaded and other fella who's name escapes me lol! I continued my streak of playing horribly with others :p jumped into a game to finish off a bounty quick, got stuck in an almost over game and then did another- high score with 25 kills (but a more modest 2.something KDR) I dunno, maybe it's the mic
prolly matches me with other shitty players- I'm the king of shit mountain!1

Aggresive Ballistics
Shot Package
Rifled Barrel
Kneepads

Wow, guess you're meant to be a Party Crasher. Perfect roll.

Dave_6

Captain marathon man science, grip, Haybro, Dave, lnkn and myself are undefeated in IB right now at 7-0 and counting. Come watch the laggery!

twitch.tv/xplicit_one

(not counting the one Dave got disconnected in the beginning/middle and blueberry made us lose)

GG everyone! The last 4 matches were so laggy, ugh IB never changes. :(

Yes! Thanks for joining. Even the worst of laggers couldn't keep this team down. Good fun.

Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Minus some lag issues, we were on a tear.

Good games guys! Hate that I got kicked that one match, but it wouldn't be IB without that and laaaaaag. Took me a couple rounds to knock the dust off but we got to rolling after that.

The CroFUNso train was a blast. My favorite being the teabagging war in a close match that we ended up winning. (They started the teabagging.)

Trace

Banned
Anyone on Xbox One doing dragon strikes? Only 25 and so I get matched with other 25s when I try and start it, and that's going to be one long strike :p

Less than 50% of my matches today in IB were completed successfully. I don't even care about the rep, but it's just annoying when thing don't work at all. Would rather play regular Crucible and wait for Trials than deal with that.

Will stay tuned and see if it gets better, and maybe we can put an SoM squad back together tomorrow. Fun to play in the big group again, even if it feels a bit messy after 3v3 (everyone stealing kills everywhere :p).

Later reply, but yeah too bad I couldn't be there, but seeing all that lag...I even got Fist of Panicked in the daily crucible without anyone being on my screen.
Hopefully I can make it today though and start a full train.
I'll steal everyone's kill

I guess Tokems and I are starting an IB train if there aren't any!

We're just starting a match now. Shoot me a message if you want to join! PSN: MrChowderClam

Wow, guess you're meant to be a Party Crasher. Perfect roll.

I got a matador dropped with the same but Battlerunner instead of Kneepads.

I realize that I may be slightly lucky at times.

Haha now I see why it took me 500 and something rolls to get the perfect Her Benevolence.

Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Minus some lag issues, we were on a tear.

Yes! Thanks for joining. Even the worst of laggers couldn't keep this team down. Good fun.

GG everyone! The last 4 matches were so laggy, ugh IB never changes. :(

Good games guys! Hate that I got kicked that one match, but it wouldn't be IB without that and laaaaaag. Took me a couple rounds to knock the dust off but we got to rolling after that.

The best was the Rams that were just standing in one spot and some crouch walking very slowly like a scary movie hahahaha

Zoba? I saw him playing with phen0m tonight.

Battle of the Arnold impersonations. Good to hear that zoba hasn't cut all ties with dgaf! Hope drizzay is well. Last time such an active poster dropped off the radar, it was graverobber and a hospitalization. Maybe driz won the lottery and had to assume a new identity to avoid being harassed for handouts.

Anastasis

Matador with aggressive ballistics, full auto, rifled barrel and grenadier.

I think I'll keep it unless you all think shot package is really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom