• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Deku Tree

Yup 6v6 modes like Iron Banner and Raids promote cooperation and are very forgiving and new player friendly. By comparison 3v3 modes are more hardcore and promote exclusivity and make a lot of good players want to only play with other good players because one inexperienced move can cause a wipe or a mercury run fail.

BTW does anyone know the name of a large online PC war game (MMO?) where you can play as a helicopter pilot and you have a large group of co-op players who go on missions with you to attack the enemy and everyone has a specific role (like say helicopter pilot)? I'm trying to figure out the name of the game.

phen0m24

Back home, feels good. I need to catch up on the thread.

2 more hours until Xur. See ya Nighthawk Helm on xb1, wish I had 8 more strange coins!

I'll probably do VoG normal on xb1 tomorrow night. I'll see if The Colonel's son still needs the run. I'm way too curious what my first exotic on xb1 will be.
Yes he's still wanting to do that. I'm level 22 now still not high enough for VoG duty.

He is very happy with the arc scholar. Was wrecking with it in crucible. I mean it's no messenger but... hahaha gotta rep my messengers

Kamina

Golden Boy
BTW does anyone know the name of a large online PC war game (MMO?) where you can play as a helicopter pilot and you have a large group of co-op players who go on missions with you to attack the enemy and everyone has a specific role (like say helicopter pilot)? I'm trying to figure out the name of the game.
Sounds like Arma 3.

Welcome back Darryl!

Nope, not buying it... I was having a conversation with my brother-in-law and he was telling me about a game that his friend plays and I was trying to figure out what it is called.

Thanks for the welcome back--I missed DGAF. I hope people aren't burnt out already, but I know TTK will cause a boost in DGAF posts.

How have you been? And been playing any other games recently?

Deku Tree

Thanks for the welcome back--I missed DGAF. I hope people aren't burnt out already, but I know TTK will cause a boost in DGAF posts.

How have you been? And been playing any other games recently?

I'm good thanks. Haven't really been playing video games recently. I'm probably taking a break for a while.

RNG pls.

My first ash factory drop is God role.

I got a god roll baby hawkmoon from the PoE 34 chest.

Deku Tree

That looked fine. The first shot was to the right, the second shot was a head shot that proc'ed, and the last shot was high because the enemy was falling after the second shot.

Yeah but on the shotgunner screen you saw the whole shotgun kill. And on the guy who got killed screen you didn't even see the enemy aiming down sights the shotgun yet.

Yeah but on the shotgunner screen you saw the whole shotgun kill. And on the guy who got killed screen you didn't even see the enemy aiming down sights the shotgun yet.

Good point. The arc grenade only did 46 damage as well. That's weird that it proc'ed, but just for a very tiny amount.

Good point. The arc grenade only did 46 damage as well. that's weird that it proc'ed, just for a very tiny amount.

For some reason this seems to happen with tracking grenades. Sometimes I have a direct impact hit with an Axion Bolt, which does almost no damage as well...
However, that's no normal lag in Tears' video. All their recent matches ended either in 5-0s or weird scores like 2-0, suggesting that people either quit out after seeing that bullshit or getting kicked out.

For some reason this seems to happen with tracking grenades. Sometimes I have a direct impact hit with an Axion Bolt, which does almost no damage as well...
However, that's no normal lag in Tears' video. All their recent matches ended either in 5-0s or weird scores like 2-0, suggesting that people either quit out after seeing that bullshit or getting kicked out.

I guess we'll never see a video from their PoV, but I'd like to. Does it just look like you guys are real bad to them. Running into walls and missing shots? Maybe they think they are just awesome and people quit on them because they are just that good.

I guess we'll never see a video from their PoV, but I'd like to. Does it just look like you guys are real bad to them. Running into walls and missing shots? Maybe they think they are just awesome and people quit on them because they are just that good.

Yeah I wasn't there, but I'm also curious how they experience it. I always imagine them just laughing saying look at these idiots.
Can't deny that it looks staged, standing there exactly where the flag spawns...
Shame that people still want to risk a ban for a Summoner (they got their 9-0 with this win).

SkylineRKR

Decided to reroll the hopscotch because enemies seemed to live on with 1 hp too much, which is because I didn't have headseeker and smallbore didn't max the stab completely.

Now have Headseeker, Braced Frame (= max stab), Feeding frenzy. Only took 2 rolls.

But not too sure on the scope though, its ORS1. But also Sureshot at the cost of a tiny bit of stability...

Whats the best scope anyway?

nOoblet16

I wonder what it looks like on their end. Probably looks like you guys are the switchers.
Possibly but they were definitely lag switchers since all most of their wins were like 3-1, 4-0 basically the result of other team leaving out of frustration.

One guy (who I assume is the host) could hit us and as a result we could him him but the other two would not be able to hit us nor could we hit them...until the end where they'd just super or grenade the control point.

Man this weekend has been good to me. Did Crota's End for the first time (thanks, Ruthles!) and got nearly a full set of armor, bought an exotic engram off Xur hoping for a Helm of Saint 14 and got exactly that, and got the bounty for Bad Juju.

Also my Hunter is now lv12! Should have her at 20 by end of next week!

Crucible or trials?

Crucible ofc, we're playing clash.

Man this weekend has been good to me. Did Crota's End for the first time (thanks, Ruthles!) and got nearly a full set of armor, bought an exotic engram off Xur hoping for a Helm of Saint 14 and got exactly that, and got the bounty for Bad Juju.

Also my Hunter is now lv12! Should have her at 20 by end of next week!

That's nice, helm of saint is one of the best titan exotics.

Anyone have Gorgon CPs to share?

I do, will be free in a bit.

Top Bottom