• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

SpecX

RNG I give up, you win. Been trying all week long and weekend for something to drop. Working on getting a husk, nothing, hopscotch pilgrim, nothing, hawkmoon or horn, nothing. Taking a break from this frustration.

kudoboi

RNG I give up, you win. Been trying all week long and weekend for something to drop. Working on getting a husk, nothing, hopscotch pilgrim, nothing, hawkmoon or horn, nothing. Taking a break from this frustration.

thats why i honestly dont really bother with destiny RNG system. i just get all my exotics from xur (pls dont fail me next week D: )

GutZ31

Damn lagswitchers

Infuriating to say the least.

Christ, that sucked!

I wonder what it looks like on their end. Probably looks like you guys are the switchers.

Worst lag I've ever seen. I hope they get banned if they were cheating.

Possibly but they were definitely lag switchers since all most of their wins were like 3-1, 4-0 basically the result of other team leaving out of frustration.

One guy (who I assume is the host) could hit us and as a result we could him him but the other two would not be able to hit us nor could we hit them...until the end where they'd just super or grenade the control point.

NO way that is just lag.
They show intent for being where the flag spawns.

Any regular play would have some variety in tactics. This is deliberate.

The second clue is they all have green bars going into the game, and only start lagging when they are playing?
Nah, this is all lag switchers.
Only that one guy wasn't, but it would be weird not to punish him if he knows the guys doing this crap.

Back when HoW first dropped I was checking out a player's gear and this glitch happened. Just found this going through the pics on my PS4 today.

PHQiXYX.jpg

GutZ31

Back when HoW first dropped I was checking out a player's gear and this glitch happened. Just found the screenshot today.

Can happen when a player is switching weapons while someone else is looking at it.
Usually shows the impact and all change too though, but leaves the pictures and perks sometimes.
Pretty funny to see, and always a bit of a shock the moment you notice.

Yep. Join on me. I'm already in the fireteam.

Edit: top of page. Gjallarhorn died in order for Necrochasm to be rebor a stronger and better weapon.

I one day hope to be rebor as a penguin.
<3

NO way that is just lag. Nah, this is all lag switchers

Yep, no question about it. Sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference but this stuff is blatantly obvious. I mean I got a "Get Reported" hate mail this week so there can times where people think you're cheating for w/e reason but this is not one of those times.

Important to report the players and even tweet the video at Bungie if possible, this stuff needs as much attention as possible. Imo they should get permanent bans, anyone willing to go to that extreme to cheat has lost all privileges.

Important to report the players and even tweet the video at Bungie if possible, this stuff needs as much attention as possible. Imo they should get permanent bans, anyone willing to go to that extreme to cheat has lost all privileges.

And for what, you know there will be a Summoner waiting for you at the end :p

You can trim them either using just the PSN software (go to Capture Gallery, go to the video clip and hit Options), or you can download Share Factory for free which is a pretty decent editing software.

Then you just use Share to upload to YouTube. Doesn't take any time at all once you have linked your YT account with your PSN.

Ok, cool. I've been saving some clips of late, and I will try to start editing. Have some crazy bladedancing "gutted" moments to share.

One other question: How do you guys turn the videos in these snazzy gifs?

Yes he's still wanting to do that. I'm level 22 now still not high enough for VoG duty.

He is very happy with the arc scholar. Was wrecking with it in crucible. I mean it's no messenger but... hahaha gotta rep my messengers

Nice! Did he go to Mercury with DGAFFERS?

Oh Uh, you're getting there! I didn't take over the account until it was L23. Can you both play at the same time? 1 on 360 and 1 on xb1 or do you have 2x xb1?

Ok, cool. I've been saving some clips of late, and I will try to start editing. Have some crazy bladedancing "gutted" moments to share.

One other question: How do you guys turn the videos in these snazzy gifs?

I like to use ShareFactory for trimming the video and then upload it to Youtube. From there I like to use gifyoutube for the gifs. They may not look as pretty as imgur, but they keep the size of the gif low.

phen0m24

Nice! Did he go to Mercury with DGAFFERS?

Oh Uh, you're getting there! I didn't take over the account until it was L23. Can you both play at the same time? 1 on 360 and 1 on xb1 or do you have 2x xb1?

He went with Lima and his buddy Tae. Lima was bringing the Ram power, Tae was sniping everything. Josh helped more than I help unstable for sure lol

We have one 360 one ps4 and a Bone

He went with Lima and his buddy Tae. Lima was bringing the Ram power, Tae was sniping everything. Josh helped more than I help unstable for sure lol

We have one 360 one ps4 and a Bone

Nice!! That's awesome. Yea he was telling me how he's mainly a PvP player. Plus those kids have crazy reflexes :p

I wasn't able to watch the last Mercury trip but i read the comments that you were wrecking! Plus you were just fine on the previous Mercury trip and our Helm Quest prior. Basically Hulk Smashed the entire team multiple times. Totally epic

phen0m24

Nice!! That's awesome. Yea he was telling me how he's mainly a PvP player. Plus those kids have crazy reflexes :p

I wasn't able to watch the last Mercury trip but i read the comments that you were wrecking! Plus you were just fine on the previous Mercury trip and our Helm Quest prior. Basically Hulk Smashed the entire team multiple times. Totally epic

Lol X I think Spyder was busting - I'm abominable. Super grateful for Unstable and Wicked being so kind. And our run was pure madness! We need to do that again. :)

Just had a fun 8-1 trials run with Rene and Cro. We needed to get some coins so we decided to just rush with Necrochasms and a Khvostov for our last two matches. It was pretty silly running down crews with ARs blazing.

Congratulations to deafmedal1, the newest member of the Sons of Mithras! Your laid-back but hardcore vibe will fit right in.

Glad there will be someone else to get their kills stolen by all the pros on the varsity squad :p

LTWood12

OMG LOL!! One of the best fist of fails ever

When it comes to failure, I'm a roaring success,

NO way that is just lag.
They show intent for being where the flag spawns.

Any regular play would have some variety in tactics. This is deliberate.

The second clue is they all have green bars going into the game, and only start lagging when they are playing?
Nah, this is all lag switchers.
Only that one guy wasn't, but it would be weird not to punish him if he knows the guys doing this crap.

Yep that's one of the more obvious cases of cheating I've seen posted. No question.

Frostburn

Been playing from Alpha, no Ghorn for me still. RNG is gonna RNG, can be really frustrating and I agree it is something they need to somehow fix (Make it RNG but no so bad someone can go months and months of playing every day and not get what they are after eventually)

You've got to play the game for the fun of playing the game, playing for loot will only end in frustration, as much as that can sometimes suck.

Thanks to Lima for carrying me through ToO (twice!) to the light house. I cannot say how awesome it was to get a chance to experience Trials and to be on such a good team. I also was really lucky to get a bunch of cool gear, so thanks again!!

Congratulations to deafmedal1, the newest member of the Sons of Mithras! Your laid-back but hardcore vibe will fit right in.

Glad there will be someone else to get their kills stolen by all the pros on the varsity squad :p

Yeah welcome deafmedal! Expect stuff like this to happen:

One guy disconnected on the other team and we let Tears play by his own. Raindoc and me were just sitting down in the back of the map.
I actually had to stand up and snipe one guy in the last round because Tears got killed for once.

This week has been brutal. Did 3 of each raids, 3 nightfalls, tons of husk grinding and strike playlists. No drops at all of any kind.

Top Bottom