• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Yeah welcome deafmedal! Expect stuff like this to happen:

One guy disconnected on the other team and we let Tears play by his own. Raindoc and me were just sitting down in the back of the map.
I actually had to stand up and snipe one guy in the last round because Tears got killed for once.

I saw you guys ddos'ing teams in trials. :p

SpecX

Been playing from Alpha, no Ghorn for me still. RNG is gonna RNG, can be really frustrating and I agree it is something they need to somehow fix (Make it RNG but no so bad someone can go months and months of playing every day and not get what they are after eventually)

You've got to play the game for the fun of playing the game, playing for loot will only end in frustration, as much as that can sometimes suck.
Been playing since the beta last summer and love the game, but with friends starting to bail and the recent frustration, I need to give it a rest for a week. I still have a blast and mostly play it for fun. My challenge is when you set out to get some of the treasures of the game and keep getting let down while others are rewarded for running the daily or that guy who did jack shit the entire strike and he gets what you were trying to obtain, it burns bad and I've reached my limit for now.

ocean

Banned
Oh man, Eye of Sol delivers.

iWm4Dj2.gif

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Rene is having some internet issues unfortunately so we're looking for a third for a ToO trip to Mercury.

Psn crophonso, anyone down?

Sky Walker

Any brave guardians willing to carry a poor average PvP player to the lighthouse :p ? I want that solar Jewel or/and void messenger so badly.

I've not played destiny since Tuesday reset. I'm fine with that. I would like to play it. Especially trials. But right now the sun is shining and I'm gonna spend some time relaxing outside. Not even going to remote play. Time to chill with the other half whilst the little one is in bed.

Destiny can wait till Tuesday I think. Feels good.

P44

Rolled a pretty nice Gheleon's Demise on my first roll:

RDS/Battlerunner/Hand Laid Stock/Third Eye

I find full auto fairly pointles after a while of messing around with scout rifles.

The Goat

On an impulse buy, I picked up the 2 expansions, and reinstalled Destiny. I forgot how clunky and cumbersome the "hub" was, and the shit load times between everything. Anyway, I snag the first quest from the chick outside the tower, and head down to fuck up Crota's minions.

Was glad to see my guns are still just as effective as the last time I played in early October last year. I was expecting to be under powered. Things were going fine, was heading down into the Fallen cave area, and the Fist of Crota spawns. Boss fight begins, and my controller goes fucking haywire and lags out like mad. It comes back, for a minute, and then does the same shit again. Input is about 3-4 seconds off and/or unresponsive. Seriously, WTF?!

Destiny, I tried to come back to you, I really, really did, but you just shit on me like
always :(

Anyone have a fix for this controller sync issue???

On an impulse buy, I picked up the 2 expansions, and reinstalled Destiny. I forgot how clunky and cumbersome the "hub" was, and the shit load times between everything. Anyway, I snag the first quest from the chick outside the tower, and head down to fuck up Crota's minions.

Was glad to see my guns are still just as effective as the last time I played in early October last year. I was expecting to be under powered. Things were going fine, was heading down into the Fallen cave area, and the Fist of Crota spawns. Boss fight begins, and my controller goes fucking haywire and lags out like mad. It comes back, for a minute, and then does the same shit again. Input is about 3-4 seconds off and/or unresponsive. Seriously, WTF?!

Destiny, I tried to come back to you, I really, really did, but you just shit on me like

How is that even destinys fault? Seems like a Sony issue to me. Either way that's weird, never happened to Me before.

Arrrammis

Played on Skyshock for the first time ever. That isn't a good map.
Personally, I really like it. It's one of the only maps where you can't use hand cannon as sniper rifles, and there are several different areas where different weapon types are extremely effective.

The Goat

How is that even destinys fault? Seems like a Sony issue to me. Either way that's weird, never happened to Me before.

Being that it only happens while playing Destiny, I'm blaming Destiny. I checked my internet connection, everything is A OK on that end, so something is jacked. I'll reset my DS4 again....

Namikaze1

So close to maxing out my third Hawkmoon. Just need this last bubble. My Hunter and Titan have theirs maxed out. Just need to finish my Warlock's.

Shito

Being that it only happens while playing Destiny, I'm blaming Destiny. I checked my internet connection, everything is A OK on that end, so something is jacked. I'll reset my DS4 again....
I've played a heck ton of Destiny since it released, I've read a heck ton of Destiny forums, and I've watched too many streams of Destiny to admit: I've never heard of this problem.

ocean

Banned
I've played a heck ton of Destiny since it released, I've read a heck ton of Destiny forums, and I've watched too many streams of Destiny to admit: I've never heard of this problem.

Yeah I was about to say I've been here since the first OT and it's the first time I read about that bug. Maybe there's something on Reddit? It's definitely not widespread at any rate.

Yah over 800 hours into this game and never seen that. It's either a Sony issue or on his end. How could Destiny, or any other game, even cause that?

Deku Tree

Do you play any other games on your console and does the same thing happen? Really doesn't sound like a problem with Destiny but with your console.

Karl2177

Personally, I really like it. It's one of the only maps where you can't use hand cannon as sniper rifles, and there are several different areas where different weapon types are extremely effective.

I think my problem with it was that it forced sniper play. To me, the multiplayer is best when there's a variety of weapons being used. While the primaries were varied among PR, HC, and SRs, the secondary for everyone was a sniper.

Top Bottom