• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Doing Nightfall. Hop in.

The chances for the "ideal" roll on the Matador as outlined above? 1.5625% :)

uc

I got a Party Crasher with the god roll as a drop the other day. I previously rolled a Matador for the exact same perks. Matador has slightly better impact and worse everything else.

Deku Tree

I really want a Solar Wolve's Leash but yeah the primary elementals have been rather weak so far (I have gotten a solar pulse rifle and a void auto rifle after probably 12 Skolas kills give or take).

Once I got a void scholar I was like that's it I don't need anymore weapons and I don't have the space for them anyway.

Kyne

Gah. Is everybody on DGAF on the East coast? I'm still at work wanting to run NFs and PoE. Stupid work and time zones.

Sorry about bailing for ToO. We're not good at sniping so it properly would have ended badly anyway. :[

We'll def be looking for PoEs sometime this week though.

AGoodODST

So a quick question as I've only recently started playing Destiny again and only just touched HoW.

How does the big chest in Prison of Elders work? Can you open it multiple times (providing you have keys) or is just a weekly thing?

Namikaze1

I check Kotaku's post on our podcast. First thing I see is some guy begging the folks at Kotaku to kill Destiny coverage. Never change, haters.

Edit: I love Jason's reply to that comment.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Starting a Nightfall on PS4, holla atcha boy on PSN: ultrajari

Top Bottom