• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

nOoblet16

I bet this guy wasn't too happy, he did try 2-3 times afterall.

8bG756m.gif

Video with sound and all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRGkAGnl868

Carn82

fiiiiiinally got one of my toons to level 34. Will make grinding out those etheric lights a bit easier me thinks ^_^

Also, something really weird happened. I changed to VoC and suddenly I couldn't hear 95% of in-game noise. Didn't realise what the reason was at the time, but a bit later on changed back to Fatebringer and sound came back.

Shenanigans.

GutZ31

Also, something really weird happened. I changed to VoC and suddenly I couldn't hear 95% of in-game noise. Didn't realise what the reason was at the time, but a bit later on changed back to Fatebringer and sound came back.

Shenanigans.

Destiny audio system runs off of the kills of Fatebringers confirmed.

Doesn't it feel that way? Tuesdays at work making reading the thread suck aside from the gifs and vids.

Totally! Where's my midwest/Chicago GAF at?!

But, at the end of the work day, there's always cool people here willing to help. DGAF is best GAF imo.

Edit: ^ Reign is a Destiny pro so he could also get it done for you as well.

Anyone for a flawless CE run on PS4?

Looks like there are three people already down for it, I'm happy to help out if you need a 6th or want some experienced help for soloing the abyss, sword bearing etc. As always, priority goes to those who still need the trophy. I know you DGAF'ers have the skills to get it done w/o me but happy to help if help is desired.

I know a bunch of other people expressed interest including Danarchy and his buddy, Raybunzy, Owen, Orthogonal, Haybro and Dave and other folks from their raid group. Another Gaffer DeviantBoi expressed interest a while back and still needs the trophy afaik so I could reach out to him as well.

I can still run it with you. I can run it as a hunter (and stealth the abyss) if we have enough to get across the bridge legit.

Running with 2, but he (piratethingy) just got kicked for maintenance, so we're seeing if he can get back in atm. 3 would be enough for 1 legit bridge passage.
Manic is doing Skolas instead.

Edit: ^ Reign is a Destiny pro so he could also get it done for you as well.

Looks like there are three people already down for it, I'm happy to help out if you need a 6th or want some experienced help for soloing the abyss, sword bearing etc. As always, priority goes to those who still need the trophy. I know you DGAF'ers have the skills to get it done w/o me but happy to help if help is desired.

I know a bunch of other people expressed interest including Danarchy and his buddy, Raybunzy, Owen, Orthogonal, Haybro and Dave and other folks from their raid group. Another Gaffer DeviantBoi expressed interest a while back and still needs the trophy afaik so I could reach out to him as well.

I'll bookmark this if we don't get it this time. The thing is I only have a couple of hours today and don't know if I'll be able to play for the rest of the week. So if I don't manage to finish it today I'll organise something more.. organised later.

Running with 2, but he (piratethingy) just got kicked for maintenance, so we're seeing if he can get back in atm. 3 would be enough for 1 legit bridge passage.

If you need people I'm up for it. But if you're doing flawless.... Well I've only done CE once before.

If you need people I'm up for it. But if you're doing flawless.... Well I've only done CE once before.

I'd totally be down for doing it!

Just let me know when it's starting. I'm going to be grabbing dinner here in 30 minutes.

I'm gonna have to postpone this to probably next week guys. Piratethingy isn't able to get into Destiny and I only have about an hour or so to play, maybe a bit more if we would be getting close. If you can get something started with each other feel completely free to do so!

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Manic is doing Skolas instead.

It's still not letting me on. I can go to the store, launch spelunky, watch Netflix etc but destiny tells me it's down for scheduled maintenance :(

Top Bottom