• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

deadduck

Whole fireteam using the same weapon in Crucible is so much fun. Biggest laugh was everyone using the mighty Necrochasm, it just tickled them and took so long to kill, but it was so funny.

Vestian dynasty was a PITA with the other team sniping.

Suros isnt that bad, got a good 20/29 kills with it in a game, its only a tweak off being decent.

Other teams never joined in the fun so it was all last words, red deaths and of course Thorn.

Namikaze1

So we had NLB raid
inb4BlackHammerJoke
LetItDieAlready
and Hawkmoon raid. I feel like doing another X only raid this Thursday since I'm sure everyone will be busy with ToO during the weekend.

Last time, I suggested everyone bring their worst primary weapon for a run. Others suggested Necrochasm.
I like mine better

Any other suggestions? Also, who's interested?

OverHeat

« generous god »
C12OBY5.jpg]

Still no Hawkmoon....lol

Gong

Finally got a Hopscotch Pilgrim from a Vanguard Dragon strike. I thought this was a good roll:

Red Dot-OAS

Feeding Frenzy

Braced Frame

Hidden Hand

Seems like a keeper, what say you DGAF?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The spirit of Iwata has saved us.

Because of the flash problems. Nintendo told Twitch to redirect to HTML 5. And that is why Twitch is working without any problems. Thank you Nintendo.

GhaleonEB

No burns this week eh

Nexus doesn't go as fast, but I think it's actually easier than when there are burns, at least on the one from this morning. It felt like a slightly harder Dragon strike. It was kind of nice not to have to tiptoe around every encounter tbh.

neoism

man i love combined arms in this game... dat long range combat<3...

same it gets the shaft in this game... :/

Top Bottom