• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Off topic i know but i cant find a cod thread so figured id ask my fave community.

I decided to play some CoD aw and everytime i join a ranked play match im stuck in spectating which ends in getging kicked for inactivity then locked out of it.I saw a fix where you unequip basically all your good gear but is that really the only fix?

Trakan

Crota can still bug out I see. Two times now he should have gone down and is just standing there. One of those times he went down for one fireteam member but not me who's doing the sword.

Bungie, please fire the team that created this raid. At least fix this shit.

After being a part of one of the first (the first?) GAF Flawless Raider groups way back on October 24th of last year, I finally decided to go look for those dead ghosts and level up a warlock:

ITz6hzV.jpg

I actually unlocked this early in the morning on Monday but forgot to post about it.

Soooo... My game just froze, stuck on a single frame while playing Elimination. Hopefully the PS4 isn't messed up

@Fig + Wicked: had to unplug it so I'm gonna leave it off for a bit and let it cool down, just to play it safe. I'll get back on in a bit but feel free to grab a 3rd if there's someone ready.

Soooo... My game just froze, stuck on a single frame while playing Elimination. Hopefully the PS4 isn't messed up

@Fig + Wicked: had to unplug it so I'm gonna leave it off for a bit and let it cool down, just to play it safe. I'll get back on in a bit but feel free to grab a 3rd if there's someone ready.

No worries, hope your PS4 isn't fucked.

Frenden

Banned
I'm glad SFV's beta is preloaded and ready to go. Destiny has been losing me this week and it's time for a mental health break, I think.

Here's to hoping to weekly update has some merit. That'd be a morale booster.

I'm glad SFV's beta is preloaded and ready to go. Destiny has been losing me this week and it's time for a mental health break, I think.

Here's to hoping to weekly update has some merit. That'd be a morale booster.

When I get back home I am actually going to preorder it on PSN, will I be able to get the Beta? :O

EDIT: I got it. Aww yeah

Namikaze1

After being a part of one of the first (the first?) GAF Flawless Raider groups way back on October 24th of last year, I finally decided to go look for those dead ghosts and level up a warlock:

ITz6hzV.jpg

I actually unlocked this early in the morning on Monday but forgot to post about it.
I need to go back and read that thread to see if we were the first.

I remember it was you, fig, math, todd, myself, and a gaffer who I keep forgetting when we got flawless.

I need to go back and read that thread to see if we were the first.

I remember it was you, fig, math, todd, myself, and the gaffer who I keep forgetting when we got flawless.

Yeah I was trying to think back on everyone in that group but I can't remember that last guy either. I'm guessing he doesn't play anymore?

Edit: Also, still need 1 more for NF

Top Bottom