• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

deafmedal

Does PSN randomly delete messages? Logged on today and the only message I had was the SoM thread, thought that was odd :S Not a big deal but still!

NF being generous with the exotic shards tonight, Phantom and I duo'd 2 and he got a Ghally and Monte Carlo, I got a Hard Light and Mida... thanks?!

Trakan

Thanks for the VoG run and the nightfall. Didn't get any weapons from the Vault, but I did get a full set of armour.

fgdOVSO.jpg

So, sad as I am, I decided to equip the Chatterwhite and run around the tower. "Look at me! Look at me! What do you mean you got bored with people doing this in October?"

Full set from one run? Wow, that took me months to do.

Does the Destiny Legendary edition (the 59.99 one) come with the base game and all three expansions or just the three expansions??

Everything.

First Raid with the XB1 resulted in the following, HM VoG with Hunter:
1) Ass Energy/Shards
2) Gloves that are OK (Int/Str)
3) 2x Helmet, 1 is OK (Int/Disc)

Reminds me of OG VoG. Quest for Fatebringer/Found Verdict/VoC in that order so far still in tact.

All I have left to do is Nightfall and Heroic Weekly. Probably end up finishing HoW missions to do PoE 28 and 32 to try to get a HB and an armor core for the alts.

Meanwhile, my 3 nephews are each taking turns playing their respective chars haha.

Owensboro

Anyone have the HM Gorgon checkpoint?

Alternatively, anyone want to run a Heroic VoG and then let me grab the Gorgon Checkpoint on two other characters, so we can blitz through the place later two more times?

This game needs an exotic AR that has a perk called "Feed Me" where if you kill an enemy it refills the clip and gives it a dmg multiplier of x1.5 that stacks up to 3 times with a 20 second cool down.

maomaoIYP

Did 3 NFs in a row last night with raindoc and his buddy, raindoc got his third hawkmoon ;_;
I got one etheric light and 2 engrams lol.

Agent

3 Nightfall, 3 exotic drops

Monte Carlo (shard)
The Last Word (shard)

and this useless thing

CKeOZBUUcAArKyL.jpg

CKed0tDVEAE5HLU.jpg

All I wanted and need is Bones of Eao.

Arrrammis

Anyone have the HM Gorgon checkpoint?

Alternatively, anyone want to run a Heroic VoG and then let me grab the Gorgon Checkpoint on two other characters, so we can blitz through the place later two more times?
I'll run through HM VoG to the gorgons with ya.
PSN: Arrrammis

Anyone else interested in HM VoG? I'd like to get to the gorgons, grab that on all three chars, then do gatekeeper + Atheon x3.

One spot left!

Top Bottom