• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

So from what I've been reading, we may have been the first full GAF team to get flawless. There were a few folks who got flawless before us.

Well, I know for sure my team, Team Husk (where did everyone go?!), ended up being the first GAF team to beat Hard Mode Crota. Nearly 4 hours in that raid, most of it spent on Crota himself. We somehow one-shotted the Cave of Endless Thralls and the Bridge of No Return. Ir Yut took about 3 attempts. I remember reading comments on the stream that the next closest GAF team completed the bridge when we were at attempt #4 against Crota.

So from what I've been reading, we may have been the first full GAF team to get flawless. There were a few folks who got flawless before us.

Well, I know for sure my team, Team Husk (where did everyone go?!), ended up being the first GAF team to beat Hard Mode Crota. Nearly 4 hours in that raid, most of it spent on Crota himself. We somehow one-shotted the Cave of Endless Thralls and the Bridge of No Return. Ir Yut took about 3 attempts. I remember reading comments on the stream that the next closest GAF team completed the bridge when we were at attempt #4 against Crota.

Before my days on DGAF, I found a group on Bungie.net, and went in the Vault of Glass the day it launched (we were all 27s, I was a Voidwalker), We spent 17 hours straight in the raid. Got it done. Started at 1:00pm, finished at 6:00am that morning. Crazy ass shit.

Namikaze1

From Noomi's posts that day, we made it to Crota in 40-45 minutes.

Lol and that's when it sucked.
We only got ourselves to blame for what it has become.

Well you guys really since I didn't care about the gun at all then. I was and still am #TeamHawkmoon

Why didn't you kill those harpies, Nami?! Why?
I warned you and her that there was a harpy. I warned you both!

Plus I was reloading when it happened.

tick221

Monsterously big thanks to Arrrammis, shaggy, shem, Teahan, and Turriel for all the raids tonight

I hit the destiny powerball with 6 exotic drops on 3 HM CE runs - 2 Dragon Breaths, a Red Death, a NLB, and Mida, and FINALLY a mother %$^#$&* HAWKMOON!!!!!!!!!!

also finally got the crota speeder as well, best night of raiding I've had in a very long time

thanks everyone for having me

shem935

Banned
Monsterously big thanks to Arrrammis, shaggy, shem, Teahan, and Turriel for all the raids tonight

I hit the destiny powerball with 6 exotic drops on 3 HM CE runs - 2 Dragon Breaths, a Red Death, a NLB, and Mida, and FINALLY a mother %$^#$&* HAWKMOON!!!!!!!!!!

also finally got the crota speeder as well, best night of raiding I've had in a very long time

thanks everyone for having me

Twas fun! Hit me up if you see me on again.

phen0m24

Ok XBone GAF, I hit 29 with my Titan tonight.

Have blue helmet (yay), legendary gauntlets and boots. Need a legendary chestpiece or helm - hopefully Xur and Variks can help me out.

Anyone still do Normal VoG? Gonna need to do one in order to pick up checkpoints and so forth.

:)

And Narmer I need to call in a favor. Can you and maybe X help me with a 32 Weekly? Be nice to go to Xur with 13 coins... :)

Thanks all-

LiK

Getting used to the way the Hawkmoon handles, pretty awesome gun. 3 bubbles left.

CUCO, I was soooo close to playing with ya!

I was planning to not play this week, but Tri-burn NF is too good to pass up. Especially shooting Ghorn to Omniguls face.

Anyone for Nightfall?

Namikaze1

Man, I'm still reading all the posts from January 21. Haven't seen a single positive post yet about the raid.

Oh I'm sure I was missing shots left and right during those runs. My hands were shaking so bad.
Mines were too. When we had him down to just a sliver of his health and then we get that message:

"Guardian down!"

I nearly cried when I heard those two words.

Okay, I accept your apology.
I hope Math is as forgiving as you.

Man, I'm still reading all the posts from January 21. Haven't seen a single positive post yet about the raid.

Mines were too. When we had him down to just a sliver of his health and then we get that message:

"Guardian down!"

I nearly cried when I heard those two words.

I hope Math is as forgiving as you.

I'm re-watching the video I have recorded of our successful run and it's still stressing me out.

Namikaze1

On January 21, one Namikaze1 declares he would no longer do Crota Hard Mode once Crux of Crota drops.

6 months later, said Namikaze1 still does the occasional Crota Hard Mode run even after getting the Crux a few times.

Top Bottom