• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

GRIP

Really didn't think I was going to bother with the platinum for this game, but after getting flawless raider last week and only needing 2 more trophies....

11745655_129650784038770_6685508406813844527_n.jpg

purg3

slept with Malkin
Is anyone running VoG or CE on xbox one tonight? I would like to get my Hunter through for the first time to get some armor drops

Rehsa

No worries. That last game was all I needed for this. :)

Special thanks to Driz for helping out with the flawless run over the weekend!

Guardian Lord achieved!
It was sloppy as fuck but I got it
What's lnkn psn?I can get on the board?

Really didn't think I was going to bother with the platinum for this game, but after getting flawless raider last week and only needing 2 more trophies....

Congrats on the Lordship guys!

Sweet! Congrats to the new Guardian Lords of DGAF!

3 Nightfall, 3 exotic drops

Monte Carlo (shard)
The Last Word (shard)

and this useless thing

CKeOZBUUcAArKyL.jpg

CKed0tDVEAE5HLU.jpg

All I wanted and need is Bones of Eao.

You got the raw end of the deal there. Hard Light's gonna be top tier after the update, and Failerhorn will be nerfed to oblivion. [/s]

P44

Sweet! Congrats to the new Guardian Lords of DGAF!

You got the raw end of the deal there. Hard Light's gonna be top tier after the update, and Failerhorn will be nerfed to oblivion. [/s]

For real though, the hard light top tier predictions are kind of funny. Yeah it has no falloff, but it's still a low impact auto rifle. Pitting yourself against top tier scout rifles is an iffy matchup.

Owensboro

I'll run through HM VoG to the gorgons with ya.
PSN: Arrrammis

Anyone else interested in HM VoG? I'd like to get to the gorgons, grab that on all three chars, then do gatekeeper + Atheon x3.

One spot left!

Shoot me a message when it's happening!

PSN OwensboroEsq

We need to hook you up asap on Friday. At least we were able to get you all of the packages before reset. Did you get anything good from them? I got off before I was able to ask you.

For sure, man. I'm down to try again, preferably when all the wackos are playing and running laps around the map and whatnot.

From the packages I got the helmet and some motes/coins/etheric. The helmet looks cool, at least.

Frenden

Banned
Had to =/ Hopefully I released some Gjallarhorn spirit into the wild for people that need. Realistically, I don't need dupes of Gjallys.

I've kept a Last Word, Hawkmoon, and Thorn for each character, but suspect my need for multiples of those is diminishing too. Nerf patch gonna shake up what's valuable to keep on each character for convenience's sake.

Top Bottom