• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

DropDcrap

Neo Member
WoW!! First time running anything with GAF members and I get my first Gjallarhorn, Thank you kindly GoodCoffeeJoey! Maybe if I do a VoG run with you guys i can get my first fatebringer. :p

Lunar FC

Warlocks are the biggest load of hot fucking shit garbage ass bitches.

edit: fuck them

edit2: fuck this game

edit3: uninstalled

Wheelhoss! ! !

s3ngzkv.jpg

Bambaland Exclusive Edition
DESTINY
Titan
1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
$190 USD

WEAPON LOADOUT
Bambaland Exclusive Edition comes with the Hawkmoon Exotic Hand Cannon

• Exotic Primary Weapon - Hawkmoon Hand Cannon
• Primary Weapon - Shadow Price Auto Rifle
• Special Weapon - Felwinter’s Lie Shotgun
• Heavy Weapon - Zombie Apocalypse WF47

So i have to spend $190 to get hawkmoon? oh wait its collectible figure

First, Hawkmoon. Then, Skolas. Now, Gjallarhorn. Ruthless, I owe you big time!!!

Seriously, you are a rock in this community, and I was hoping the big one would drop from you. Despite my best efforts to contain my enthusiasm, I still woke up my fiancé!

No worries, glad you got it before the wolfpack nerf.

zt4k9N3.jpg

Rehsa

Finally got a Her Benevolence! Rolled Shortgaze and Unflinching right off the bat, but then it has Triple Tap and crap for middle perks :/ Time to spend my motes and parts tomorrow. Thanks Gibb and Gentleman for the run!

Hunters, can someone post the best set up for a blade dancer and gunslinger please.
Not weapons but the actual tree set up. My gunslinger is slow, and is agility is wack

NastyBook

Finally got a Her Benevolence! Rolled Shortgaze and Unflinching right off the bat, but then it has Triple Tap and crap for middle perks :/ Time to spend my motes and parts tomorrow. Thanks Gibb and Gentleman for the run!
No problem, and congrats again.

TheGentleman

Neo Member

No problem
Congrats on the Sniper!

LiK

On January 21, one Namikaze1 declares he would no longer do Crota Hard Mode once Crux of Crota drops.

6 months later, said Namikaze1 still does the occasional Crota Hard Mode run even after getting the Crux a few times.

you said you'd quit PoE but you'll never quit on Destiny. ;)

LiK

Bit on and off topic but a company is doing some Destiny merchandise in the form of 12" figures for each classes. I think this is the only company to be doing anything official so far compared how much merchandise HALO has.
WEAPON LOADOUT
Bambaland Exclusive Edition comes with the Hawkmoon Exotic Hand Cannon

• Exotic Primary Weapon - Hawkmoon Hand Cannon
• Primary Weapon - Shadow Price Auto Rifle
• Special Weapon - Felwinter’s Lie Shotgun
• Heavy Weapon - Zombie Apocalypse WF47

hahaha, Hawkmoon only comes from them. smart. I don't like the red shader but I'm gonna get this.

Hunters, can someone post the best set up for a blade dancer and gunslinger please.
Not weapons but the actual tree set up. My gunslinger is slow, and is agility is wack

Depends what you want from it. I run max armour builds in pvp and pve.

Pve I use the throwing knife resets on crit, golden gun combustion, then the stability and quick reload perks.

Pvp I use increased range and accuracy of golden gun and burning throwing knife.

Everything else set up for max armour. Low agility hasn't really bothered me

Never really found a blade dancer setup I like for pvp. And blade dancers in pve are only useful in specific bits.

Kurumi

Journey was adorable, glad it's available on PS4. Everyone should play it.

Got anything good from your 3rd nightfall? :p

Another Thunderlord. So in total a legendary engram, legendary machine gun, and another thunderlord from today's NF. I didn't want anything anyway Bungie.

I'm lying. I did :(

LiK

Another Thunderlord. So in total a legendary engram, legendary machine gun, and another thunderlord from today's NF. I didn't want anything anyway Bungie.

I'm lying. I did :(

what's your white whale?

now that i got Hawkmoon, i don't care about any drops anymore. Maybe Hopscotch is the only one.

Top Bottom