• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

MightyKAC

Anyone up for some Prison Of Elders?

Looking to run the full POE gamut tonight.

Or..... as much as I can take before I get sick of it.

Daigoro

One of the things I am really lacking is weapon parts, any advice/farming tips for that?

I used to equip weapons I was going to dismantle when handing in bounties, so I could upgrade them one node and get more parts when dismantled, but now I always have weapons I actually want to upgrade all ready equipped.

doing strikes probably. there isnt really any *good* way to farm for parts sadly.

One of the things I am really lacking is weapon parts, any advice/farming tips for that?

I used to equip weapons I was going to dismantle when handing in bounties, so I could upgrade them one node and get more parts when dismantled, but now I always have weapons I actually want to upgrade all ready equipped.
If you can wait until Friday and if you can get a good enough team to get to 7 wins in Trials that might be the best way. That's what I always do. Get to 7 wins and repeatedly buy and dismantle whatever gun is being sold.

EL CUCO

Good sweaties with EL CUCO and Mild Soss.

But.... "I DON'T SMELL NO DINNER COOKIN!!"

yEEg7X.gif
Ohh by any chance, are you taking requests? I'd like to hear the track Head Glitch Mob off the Cauldron album. I believe I know some of the lyrics.

Me: Look at Phaethon trying to head glitch.

Phaethon: I'm not trying. I AM!

Me: *Sniper shot*

Phaethon: *Body hits the floor*

GG :D

Crucible is a steaming mess this morning. Never seen so much lag. Getting killed by people who aren't on radar or visible (Titan) then as I'm about to respawn they appear and disappear. They really need to do something about it.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm down for PoE 32 and/or 34. Anyone wanna join? PSN: ultrajari

Deku Tree

What's the fastest way to farm Motes?

Eris NF bounty 3x per week
Daily Crucible 3x per day
Daily HoW story mission 3x when available
PoE 32-34 3x
Dragon Strikes and decrypt engrams alot of which turn into motes
PoE 28 but this takes almost 3x as long as one Dragon Strike IMO.

E92 M3

Start a warlock has been one of my best Destiny decisions in a while. Yeah, I'm behind and all of my stats from the previous character have been deleted, but I'm having a ball moving on up through the world.

Gammacide

Start a warlock has been one of my best Destiny decisions in a while. Yeah, I'm behind and all of my stats from the previous character have been deleted, but I'm having a ball moving on up through the world.
I'm considering this because I need the Human grimoire card and I think that's the only way I'm going to get it. :/

Ohh by any chance, are you taking requests? I'd like to hear the track Head Glitch Mob off the Cauldron album. I believe I know some of the lyrics.

Me: Look at Phaethon trying to head glitch.

Phaethon: I'm not trying. I AM!

Me: *Sniper shot*

Phaethon: *Body hits the floor*

GG :D

tumblr_nlkiuokl141u6ztwpo1_540.gif

We shall not speak of such scrubbery! Behold! A testament to my snipes last night!

yEEwVg.gif

mGzXxN.gif

yNLnbN.gif

Namikaze1

you said you'd quit PoE but you'll never quit on Destiny. ;)
Technically, I said I am done with Skolas. I so far kept my word on that. Haven't done Skolas in 6 weeks.

Only doing PoE28 for Hopscotch drop. Every other difficulty is dead to me. Especially PoE35.

ethomaz

Banned
300 kills to get 5000 Snipe kills grimorie.

Let's use No Land Beyond.

Trash even with cancel animation... ridiculous trash... how can it be called Exotic?

purg3

slept with Malkin
pretty crappy drops yesterday for me after 3x NF and a VoG/CE easy run.

Eternal Warrior -have it
Crappy legendary fusion rifle
Hard Light-actually kind of happy about that, sharded the ones I had a long time ago. Get ready for that buff...lol...

shards/energy
swordbreaker-have
dat chatterwhite.

Did get a good roll on boots for my new hunter from CE, just need to level that and my mask of the 3rd man and I'll be lvl 34. Not bad for starting on Sunday.

Of course Ghorn drops for some dude on Crota. I was pretty salty about that...

indeed, doesnt get good until all the perks are filled in. i've decided to get used to using the Hawkmoon now. quite a departure in feel to the TLW. can't be quite as aggressive with it.

i think in the end, i might have each class master each exotic HC for fun.

Titan with Thorn
Hunter with Hawkmoon
Warlock with TLW

Thorn with Warlock. There's dark space magic on that gun.
TLW with Hunter. Feels like a cowboy(girl).
Hawkmoon with Titan. Hits like a fucking silver train.

Top Bottom