• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Yeah, but if he could afford it Josh would get you an XBoX just so he could grab you for every raid and nf and weekly and skirmish...

Yeah Fig is popular in my house. "Oh look she's not playing FIFA! Ask Fig!" :p

Still waitiNG to team up and play some CarFootball/Rocket League

Hahaha if I'm on later, send me and invite for some Rocket League. :)

Unfortunately, even if I were to buy a Bone, I'm not sure I could stand the Destiny grind from scratch again.

ocean

Banned
I'm at 53 shards at the moment.
Well it sounds like the loot table is going to grow a lot. If TK has more Exotics than Vanilla that means 20+ weapons and 18+ armor pieces.

Though to be fair: they said more weapons, not more Exotics. We might have a 2x loot table but mostly with blues and stuff.

phen0m24

I'm 32 on Xbox if you're ever looking for someone for some raids or whatever :p Not amazing weapons or anything but whatever.

Thanks Trace. I maaaay need a carry with you guys for a week or two until I get armor. I asked X if we can do the 32 because I need coins. Hehe as a 29 lol that should end well.

I honestly don't recommend it. Not good for your mental or physical well being.

Nope. You sounded kinda stressed the other night. Need more canned water. What's the deal with Phil, Stab? Do I need to tweet him like #SaveStabiesDesk?

Haha Josh was actually the voice of reason. He said let's just do it the legit way.

Bwaha! For once. Even he should know the flawless route. I've shown him enough times.

ocean

Banned

Unfortunately, even if I were to buy a Bone, I'm not sure I could stand the Destiny grind from scratch again.
Ok I'm level 20, lets do this.

Can't buy Vendor armor because rep is still 0

Shit why don't I have more marks? Oh I just started earning them after level 18...

Oh nice Xûr day. Oh wait no coins. Oh damn too low level to do Weekly for 9 coins. Randoms at this level too stupid to do it for 6 coins.

Delete game.

Since I am kind of bored of Destiny until TTK, I think I will do some public service for fun.

Put on lvl30 gear and start lvl32 Heroic Weekly. Should get matched with 30 or 31's. Then put on 34 gear and carry them to victory.

Maybe do the same for some 24s running the 26.

Unstable

Nope. You sounded kinda stressed the other night. Need more canned water. What's the deal with Phil, Stab? Do I need to tweet him like #SaveStabiesDesk?
Nah, I'm only joking. No stress over here. As for he deal with Phil, Lima just, well, he asked him. He said he'd be down to do it, if he had time.

phen0m24

Stares at Fig
Hey I'm 29 in no time. X over there got on the Koro/Ned carry train and has Trials gear before finishing a raid. He's already 33! (With nephew grind powah)

This is true. That one dude got soooooo excited about killing a Gorgon. I didn't want to burst his bubble, but Josh had no problem doing so. Very wise beyond his years.

He would very much appreciate the compliment.
As much as I get on him I'm like the vicarious football Dad. I need to relax.

Shit why don't I have more marks? Oh I just started earning them after level 18...

Oh nice Xûr day. Oh wait no coins. Oh damn too low level to do Weekly for 9 coins. Randoms at this level too stupid to do it for 6 coins.

Delete game.

Javi, Javi, if I can do it.. I did a 3 coin weekly last weekend and tonight I'm doing a 32 (hopefully). You can do it. I actually played crucible too. I did a few strikes, turned in about 14 bounties.... Figs favorite: PATROL!

And voila I'm 29. With no Messenger. Or my Horn (s). Or TLW. Or Thorn. Or Hypescotch.

Ok now I'm getting depressed.

My PvP stats will look alright in a month or two at this rate. As my first FPS, my first months with Destiny I averaged 0.5ish. Took me a long ass time to learn the decision making in this genre. I started off playing Crucible Where's Waldo style - if I saw someone I went Terminator after them no matter what. "Oh there's a bad guy!!!" Died so much lol. I've been averaging 2.0 over the past few weeks.

I think it's one of the most satisfying aspects of the game for me and why I keep coming back to it. Like that Halo / CoD craze which I skipped a few years back is here in full force for me at last: I'm loving FPS PvP.

The dude in me grows...

I hope there isn't a dude growing inside me.

E92 M3

I hope there isn't a dude growing inside me.

E3ywh95.gif

phen0m24

Wrecking full fireteams in Salvage with a fireteam using only Necrochasms. Does it get any better than this, haha.
NLB, Tears. NLB. ;)

You know I just thought of something. We started the Mythocast (Todd) and then IGN copied hard.

If they do a DestinyCon I'll know they are lurking. Who's the IGN staffer in here? I bet it's
Hawkian
. :p

Namikaze1

My back hurts. MY BACK FUCKING HURTS!
CKimmQ4UsAAqyxD.jpg:orig

CKimkjzUkAArvnY.jpg:orig

Especially after that last one. Fuckers don't know how to play Salvage. They were playing it as Elimination. Both fucking ignored the relics. I was on relic duty the entire time.

How we won is a mystery to me. We should have lost.

purg3

slept with Malkin

Delete game.

Even with earning more marks in crucible, I couldn't imagine going through that early game rep grind if your main option to level was vendor armor. At least when I started my hunter, I had a stock of armor cores and coins to get him started.

Namikaze1

I just checked my teammates from that 37 kill game. One was a 32 and the other a 28. The 28 barely has 1500 Grimoire Points. The other team were all 34s. Though all 3 weren't the original people we were facing. One left when the game was 3500 to 950. The last were together it seems cause they both left after we got both heavies (somehow). These three replaced them and nearly beat us. Well just me since they kept fucking around while I did all the work.

Namikaze1

I need a team. Can't play with these guys anymore. They keep ignoring the relics even when it's fucking right there and I'm taking it.

*not the same teammates as the last pic above. Different people.

Top Bottom