• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

nOoblet16

Super top skilled players with a sniper impress me. Unstable, Nghtly, Zoba and such always amaze me with that sniping.

But shotguns, even on top play and doing stuff I'd never be able to pull off, just doesn't impress. It's like eh this fuckin game.
Yo I'm a cool sniper too.
They call me Wesley snipes...

Have we heard anything more about the Destiny themed PS4? I've been wanting to get more serious about playing on the PS4 so I can hang out with y'all, and I am having a hard time resisting doing the digital CE preorder so I can get TDB and HoW right now.

aarcane

Need to spend some vanguard marks and I already have more than enough planetary mats, so what's a decent (or the least bad) vanguard gun?

LordofPwn

My Fall Gaming List:

Rocket League (It's a part of who i am now)
Witcher 3 (ETA to complete TBD 2016)
Metal Gear Solid V
The Taken King
Star Wars Battlefront
Uncharted Collection, but that may well turn into winter...

but hey atleast i did 3 nightfalls yesterday, 2 etheric light and a suros...

Need to spend some vanguard marks and I already have more than enough planetary mats, so what's a decent (or the least bad) vanguard gun?
The scout and sniper rifles aren't awful. Very much outclassed by rerolled legendaries with better perks, but you could do worse I suppose.

th3dude

Makes me miss my poor Grim Citizen III. It broke my heart to shard my first maxed legendary. :(

I'm ready for this bad boy to be relevant again

5WZWBQL.png

aarcane

The scout and sniper rifles aren't awful. Very much outclassed by rerolled legendaries with better perks, but you could do worse I suppose.

Grabbed the scout rifle. Even if I don't like the gun, at least I can dump XP into it then shard it for weapon parts.

Unstable

I'm going to try to hold firm this holiday.

My list

MGS: 5
The Taken King
Halo: 5

One of these games will eat up considerably more of my time than the others.

I'm going to try to hold firm this holiday.

My list

MGS: 5
The Taken King
Halo: 5

One of these games will eat up considerably more of my time than the others.

Not only do you steal my kills, you steal my list too (if I was ever going to post it). Add in Battlefront and that's it.

Top Bottom