• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

RefigeKru

Banned
I don't understand how people posting in the most posted in OT of all time can complain about not having anyone to play with. Unless you're playing this game on a TI-83, there's a built-in LFG group right here.

Of course I'd rather not have to post anywhere to be able to play this stuff - my fault for not having enough PS4 friends I'd suppose.

SheHateMe

Hi guys!

Is there anyone doing a VoG HM run tonight? I'm at work with 45 minutes left, but I wanted to gauge interest beforehand to see if I'm playing Destiny tonight or something else.

Destiny.

Let me know!

Are you guys going to need therapy once it is revealed that Year 1 weapons will not be able to upgrade during Year 2 (or not at least until Spring)

If Bungie announces that, I'll be like...

wiePguf.gif

todd360

Are you guys going to need therapy once it is revealed that Year 1 weapons will not be able to upgrade during Year 2 (or not at least until Spring)

This goes into what I want to talk about on episode 9 of the podcast if we do one before Bungie starts the taken king news drip. What is the future of destiny? Will there be a destiny 2 and 3 or just dlc for the first game for 10 years like some people here seem to think. What will be done with the old weapons? Its a topic that needs to be addressed.

Sofa King

This goes into what I want to talk about on episode 9 of the podcast if we do one before Bungie starts the taken king news drip. What is the future of destiny? Will there be a destiny 2 and 3 or just dlc for the first game for 10 years like some people here seem to think. What will be done with the old weapons? Its a topic that needs to be addressed.

They'd be leaving too much money on the table doing DLC for 10 years. With a new game they can bill it as something new and vastly improved which will draw bigger crowds back in.

I am very interested to see how well they sell this concept of TKK being like a whole new game in justification of the $40 price tag. As a fence sitter, I truly want to be sold, but will wait and see.

Of course I'd rather not have to post anywhere to be able to play this stuff - my fault for not having enough PS4 friends I'd suppose.

Don't sweat it. I was all Xbox until this current generation. Moved over with 2 friends on my PSN list and now its grown to a ridiculous amount. You do have access to a really great community here, so take advantage of it. Just throw a post up when you need a group and don't be shy about replying to other ppl looking to build a fire team. Sucks this stuff isn't in game but there a lot of really helpful ppl here.

todd360

They'd be leaving too much money on the table doing DLC for 10 years. With a new game they can bill it as something new and vastly improved which will draw bigger crowds back in.

I am very interested to see how well they sell this concept of TKK being like a whole new game in justification of the $40 price tag. As a fence sitter, I truly want to be sold, but will wait and see.

Oh I completely agree. Some people here are convinced that they will just slap dlc on this game for 10 years is all i'm saying. Its all about dat cash my friend. Activision loves the cash like cats love to nap.

P44

Yo todd I'd love to get involved with the podcast this weekend.

Ryck

Is there anyway for my voice to also come out on my speakers in the blended audio option or is there something else I need to do?

I want to try to capture some of the banter with my clan mates.

Owensboro

Anyone want to do a VoG Heroic x3? I want to get the Gorgons checkpoint, then get it on two characters and run twice afterwards.

1. OwensboroEsq

PS. Joining for the first doest mean you have to join for the second and third.

madpeon

Anyone want to do a VoG Heroic x3? I want to get the Gorgons checkpoint, then get it on two characters and run twice afterwards.

1. OwensboroEsq
2. madpeon

PS. Joining for the first doest mean you have to join for the second and third.

I'm in for one or two. Logging in now.

PSN: madpeon

Top Bottom