• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

ocean

Banned
Who knows. Wait why does he still hang out there, but not here? We have Necrochasm dailies here. You can't top that.

He posted a farewell of sorts to The Last Word back when 2.0 weapon tuning was announced so he must be at least occasionally lurking :) but yeah whenever I see a crazy knife throw i think back to zoba's montages

So far for me it's MGS V, XCOM2. Maybe Uncharted Collection.

Oh, also new page
MelodicKlutzyKatydid.gif

Crazy skills!

The orbit music never tires me, its so good. Am i the only one a little worried about Destiny 2's OST now that Marty's not composing it?

ethomaz

Banned
Let's play one Rumble match to see how are my skills...

The super matchmaking put me in a match where the leader have 1700 points lol

I don't deserve this matchmaking system.

Let's play one Rumble match to see how are my skills...

The super matchmaking put me in a match where the leader have 1700 points lol

I don't deserve this matchmaking system.

Would you rather have every game slow way down and end with like 75% of the maximum players?

Namikaze1

Lol! Killed a Titan just before he put up his bubble and then killed his two buddies a second later with Ash Factory. They were trying to shut down our relic.

ethomaz

Banned
Would you rather have every game slow way down and end with like 75% of the maximum players?
Yes... 100% sure about that on Rumble, Salvage and Skirmish.

BTW every time I get into the middle of Salvage/Skirmish match I will left to enter in the Bungie statistic to see if they fix that.

Matchmaking needs to put me in new matches in these modes.

P44

I comitted to getting better at pvp. Tons of skirmish and a bit of running ember caves with a NLB to get better at sniping without shitting on my kd horribly.

Somehow still enjoying the game.

Fucking hell.

Yes... 100% sure about that on Rumble, Salvage and Skirmish.

BTW every time I get into the middle of Salvage/Skirmish match I will left to enter in the Bungie statistic to see if they fix that.

Matchmaking needs to put me in new matches in these modes.

If that's true, you're in the minority. The lobbies are already small on this game, it would be boring as hell if just a couple people left. Why do you care about wins in random crucible anyways?

Hedera

Holy shit you guys, just found a Ram on my Titan... It must have been from PoE today but this character wasn't full on helmets and I sure don't remember the prompt on screen for it. My chin dropped when I saw it.

RefigeKru

Banned
Feel like I'll never get to do any of the endgame stuff because I don't have friends who play Destiny.

I now understand why people were annoyed at the lack of matchmaking for particular modes.

Rhaegar

Feel like I'll never get to do any of the endgame stuff because I don't have friends who play Destiny.

I now understand why people were annoyed at the lack of matchmaking for particular modes.

I don't understand how people posting in the most posted in OT of all time can complain about not having anyone to play with. Unless you're playing this game on a TI-83, there's a built-in LFG group right here.

exarkun

I am down for Crota (never done it before) or lvl 32 POE or Nightfall.

Let me know if you want to do any. Invite me, PSN is exarkun

:)

Top Bottom