• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Lnkn52

Babe, we got warned for our flirting a few years ago. I don't think the Destiny OT is ready for this.

Going to shower now. Want to join me?
nicki+hot+in+here.gif

btkadams

I'm finally 34 now. Am I able to take on the level 35 PoE, or should I be doing level 34 first a few times? I feel like I need better guns, but will I even be getting max damage guns from level 34 PoE?

Frenden

Banned
Just rolled:

Fulcrum
  • Final Round
  • Small Bore
  • Luck in the Chamber

I had two other mini-moon builds, but one was on the high-rof Revelator (and did not become a two hit kill with Luck or Final) and the other was on Loner.Rebel (which doesn't feel as good to me as the Fulcrum).

Future

Considering the time investment, difficulty, and lack of matchmaking for nightfalls, I wish the rewards were better. Gotta go to LFG websites. finagle a team, face additional difficulty, all for some strange coins I could have gotten in the weekly. Coins I dont even buy anything with anymore :/

phen0m24

So I start to solo the NF, and my kid makes a snarky comment about guaranteeing I wipe right before I do. I get annoyed because who says crap like that? Do I get mad? No.

I set parental controls on the router/Xbox One which will disconnect in 6 minutes. mwahahaha get snarky about that will ya?

For PoE if you do the 35 PoE first are you locked of the other's rewards?

Like if you do HM VoG first you dont get anything from normal.

btkadams

How long does level 34 PoE take? I have an hour and a half and would love to try it (first time, now that I'm 34) if 2 gaffers want to join.

GhaleonEB

How long does level 34 PoE take? I have an hour and a half and would love to try it (first time, now that I'm 34) if 2 gaffers want to join.

You can do it in an hour and a half. I can help right now if you want to run it.

So, um. Is it me or is there only one target in the Grottos, but we need to kill three? Are they spread out? I cleared the whole place out and didn't find any others. (found a Ghost though, woo!)

Top Bottom