• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

So we had NLB raid
inb4BlackHammerJoke
LetItDieAlready
and Hawkmoon raid. I feel like doing another X only raid this Thursday since I'm sure everyone will be busy with ToO during the weekend.

Last time, I suggested everyone bring their worst primary weapon for a run. Others suggested Necrochasm.
I like mine better

Any other suggestions? Also, who's interested?

vestian dynasty onry run.

Make it happen

Yep. Quick run. I got the raid launch experience tho. That's when you get just shards and energy. :/

Don`t change the subject! You dided the most! We need to pick a new avatar for you! lol

I'll probably do PoE tonight but not right now. Need to eat something and spend sometime with the family and girlfriend so I dont get in trouble.

I suck so much at pve sometimes ( ._.)

I'll keep an eye on this thread so post when you are ready to do it.

robotrock

Banned
Is there a problem right now with some stat tracking? Did a few crucible bounties and turned them in, but my crucible rep hasn't changed at all. I've been checking by going to that crucible trader dude in the middle lane of the tower. on PS4.

Gammacide

I'm thinking of doing a few Normal Crota runs around 8pm. Worst case, we at least get one in. Anyone else interested? One or two spots might be taken by friends if they ever answer their messages....

1. OwensboroEsq
2. Biggy(ICan'tRememberTheNumbersAfterYourNameI'mSoSorry!)
6. Gammacide (PSN is V1ctIm)
I'd love to if there is still room.

Baliis

Is there a problem right now with some stat tracking? Did a few crucible bounties and turned them in, but my crucible rep hasn't changed at all. I've been checking by going to that crucible trader dude in the middle lane of the tower. on PS4.

Do you have a faction class item on?

Need one more PoE 32 and 35.

Also, Pew, I may post the clip of my Crota fail (I mean juke, yeah). Congrats on flawless, dude.

I just had a look at it. He did the glitch where he instantly regenerates health after taking damage, so he immediatly regenerated after the first shot and didn't go down by the second.
We got very lucky he just stood there afterwards and then missed that swing at you. Thanks again!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nice work on the EVO thread! I'm gonna want to finish everything in Destiny before Friday as this weekend will be blocked off.

I'm going to try and get some commentators to give us a shoutout. Every year they have done so.

I guess deej responded to a post on Bungie with this:

He has to prepare for days to do the weekly updates? Should have just used that post as the weekly update. Would have been his best so far and he would have had more time to spend with the community. :)

Edit: added a smiley. Felt like that came off snarky and that isn't my intention.

todd360

He has to prepare for days to do the weekly updates? Should have just used that post as the weekly update. Would have been his best so far and he would have had more time to spend with the community. :)

Edit: added a smiley. Felt like that came off snarky and that isn't my intention.

The smiley makes it extra snarky. Heh

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Markman seems to always give a shoutout same for Seth Killian. Cannot wait for Friday!

It's odd that you name those two. :)

7297848034_3731ac4502_b.jpg

Lnkn52

Yeah, it did a bit. I think we are sometimes too hard on him. He comes as snarky too sometimes but like he said, it seems like he really has no say on anything until they tell him what to do and or say. Maybe this new helper will be the community manager we've been waiting for.

phen0m24

What do I have to do to be that new member of the team they added?

LOL

"Hi, I'm the Colonel and I'll be t
aking over
helping out around here. LET'S CHAT!!!"

:p

Homeboyd

- PrivateWHudson, House Snark

Top Bottom