• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

The smiley makes it extra snarky. Heh

Insert sinister laugh - my plan all along.

It really did sound funny in my head. I promise to go easy on Phen0m or Lnkn when they become community manager someday. Like Drizz said, owning the thread makes it so he spends more time reading and catching up than posting. I'm sure that's scaled up 100 fold at Deej's level.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
It's odd that you name those two. :)

7297848034_3731ac4502_b.jpg

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...ark-man-and-more-contribute-upcoming-evo-doc/

th3dude

Looking for a third for nightfall/32/34 (neither of us have done 34 fyi)

Anyone interested on joining us?

Psn th3dude119

Edit full

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Anyone want to be a dear and run my 26 warlock through poe 28?

Edit: or NF. She'll actually be useful I assume in poe with real guns but NF I'll be pretty much dead weight I'd assume.

Wow, its been so long since an exotic weapon dropped for me that I had forgotten how long they take to level up. Doesn't help that Red Death is kind of an underwhelming weapon until you unlock its unique ability.

Wow, its been so long since an exotic weapon dropped for me that I had forgotten how long they take to level up. Doesn't help that Red Death is kind of an underwhelming weapon until you unlock its unique ability.

You could always just complete bounties with your preferred weapon and then equip red death right before turning them in.

Top Bottom