• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

coy

Reign and ras thanks for the Skolas run. That was smoother than I could've hoped for. That's another feat closer to the emblem.

Edit: See above. And below.

Anyone up for Skolas?

thanks for the run, Sparrows & Coy!
got the elder cipher again, so i'm getting Lord of Wolves this time, and also got the Ram out of the chest, too! (second one, so it's a shard). the ship was at the post master, but no shader this go-round....

Fun times! :)

edit: ditto, coy & sparrows!

BurningNad

Anyone for the nightfall 3x? PS4 BurningNad

No mic, others sleeping so gotta be quiet. Just send a party invite or friend request

At some point soon, I'd love to farm PoE bosses with a couple people for the Elder Cipher bounty. I haven't completed a single one yet. Can't decide between the Bow or the Shotty but leaning towards the Bow.

The 10 y/o nephew made a char but his heart kept beating fast during the 1st or 2nd mission so he's only level 3. He was pretty much scared to fight the first boss. But my 12 y/o nephew loves playing it all and he's already level 19! Just made it to Venus.

His reactions were priceless so far. "Why is the ghost lasering everything and why can't he just give me the password to open the door?" "The ghost does everything, why can't he just beat the game for me?"

When he first got to the mission where you enter the darkness with the thrall, he was freaking out so bad, mostly scared. Then the moon mission where you get the use the sword, he was loving every second of it. It almost reminds me of the kid's playing TLOU. The excitement is everything. He loves it so much he wants to buy it when he goes back home. Little does he know, I'll give him a copy for his birthday, right before he has to leave.

That's so cute explicit. Though is this the same nephew who deleted your warlock? :p

At some point soon, I'd love to farm PoE bosses with a couple people for the Elder Cipher bounty. I haven't completed a single one yet. Can't decide between the Bow or the Shotty but leaning towards the Bow.

i'd be down to doing it with you - i just got my second elder's cipher. going for Lord of Wolves this time. Queenbreaker's Bow is a lot of fun!

got the elder cipher again, so i'm getting Lord of Wolves this time, and also got the Ram out of the chest, too! (second one, so it's a shard). the ship was at the post master, but no shader this go-round....

Nice, glad you were able to get a kill in despite me being preoccupied :p Did a bunch of raids w Hudson, ZW, The Nal et al and we just finished up. Let me know if you're looking to do another kill later this week, I'll be around like always.

Nice, glad you were able to get a kill in despite me being preoccupied :p Did a bunch of raids w Hudson, ZW, The Nal et al and we just finished up. Let me know if you're looking to do another kill later this week, I'll be around like always.

yeah, it's all good :)
DGaf truly is awesome!
I'd like to try to complete it with my warlock and get it done with all three of my characters for posterity, and hopefully get a third and last cipher. i'll hit you up later!

Sweet! Let me know when Variks summons you :)
will do!
dunno if you're on my PSN list - rasengan1337

_woLf

OMG I managed to make it thru the nightfall with the really bad lag

GJALLARHORN HAS CHOSEN MEEEEE

After 4 nightfalls of getting give/take equation :')

Seibmoz

For Anyone that is curious about the the updated Dead Orbit Armor for the Titan, here it is.

hvCTNdb.jpg

Sky Walker

has angry modifier made the fight any harder ?

has angry modifier made the fight any harder ?

Nah Angry is mostly a non issue. Most of your fighting should be done far enough away from the enemies, and just use a shotgun to quickly kill anyone that gets close. Much easier modifiers than last week, Lightswitch is much more annoying and Small Arms really nerfs how quickly you can damage Skolas.

Nice to see that the Sons have expanded since DGAF. It started out as three RL friends plus the guys who were there the first time we completed VoG.
Soon Akai joined after our second VoG run and never left. Recently, we added 8 more DGAFers as clanmembers and a couple as honorary members. Thanks everyone for being so awesome!

I know that clans don't mean much in this game but it feels like a rather close group to me :)

Nice to see that the Sons have expanded since DGAF. It started out as three RL friends plus the guys who were there the first time we completed VoG.
Soon Akai joined after our second VoG run and never left. Recently, we added 8 more DGAFers as clanmembers and a couple as honorary members. Thanks everyone for being so awesome!

I know that clans don't mean much in this game but it feels like a rather close group to me :)

SoM is growing stronger by the day :)

Ikkarus

Defeated Skolas for the first time! It was intense but fun! Got the Elder cypher bounty but nothing else good
Congrats! Beating Skolas for the first time is always a good feeling.

The problem comes when you do it again and realize there isn't much incentive for doing it.

What weapon will you pick with your elder cipher?

Insaniac

How was he? My group tried and failed twice (with lightswitch and again with trickle), but are hopeful with catapult and angry...

Wasn't too bad, actually, took us 4 or 5 wipes till we got our strategy down, but with this weeks modifiers it wasn't too bad.

I picked the Queenbreaker bow for my elder cypher

Anyone up for running the NF with a 32 Hunter? Could run it twice with my 28 Titan as well.
psn: pat_dc82

Just a heads up: you won't be able to enter the NF with your 28 Titan. You can only enter if you're three levels below the set difficulty which is lvl 32, so you need to be at least 29.

Pat_DC

Just a heads up: you won't be able to enter the NF with your 28 Titan. You can only enter if you're three levels below the set difficulty which is lvl 32, so you need to be at least 29.

Thanks EJ, thought that might be pushing it. I'll need to level up that Titan a bit more!

broony

Guardian lord!

Needed the 100 mark crucible trophy to complete it. Stayed up way too late on a work night to get it done, but it's done. Wooo.

Ikkarus

Guardian lord!

Needed the 100 mark crucible trophy to complete it. Stayed up way too late on a work night to get it done, but it's done. Wooo.
Haha - I think we've all been there!

Just one more try at "Crota, or Skolas or Trials" etc.

Congrats on the Guardian Lord though, I need to check what I still need for it. Think it's just Flawless raider.

SnakeEyes

Banned
This is just a call-out - I'm currently levelling a Hunter (level 7) and if anyone wants to join me in levelling up characters by running the story missions, they're most welcome. PSN: Kurt-Niisan

Just checked my Moments of Triumph all I'm missing is a hard Crota clear.

If any kind soul from Dgaf would let me tag along in their raid team within the next month that would be pretty cool lol

Top Bottom