• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Insaniac

Need one more for 35 PoE, we're at Skolas. Looking for someone who has beaten him and knows the mechanics of the fight.

PS4, TheLintendo message me

I bought three 55a-allfates just to test out the different perks! I settled for third eye, hand-laid stock and headseeker. This was what I was using last night on trials. Actually as long as you have max stability, most of the other perk combinations are ok like you said.

Is that you was using, you was wrecking with it. I'm going to stick with the Hopscotch (sorry) all week for IB and use it in next weeks trials as I've just seen this pop up on Triplewrecks twitter

CK6BMZjVEAESrgd.jpg

How am I only just aware of this, will hate to lose kneepads on my Matador but full auto and shot package, even scum baggier than Thorn

Is that you was using, you was wrecking with it. I'm going to stick with the Hopscotch (sorry) all week for IB and use it in next weeks trials as I've just seen this pop up on Triplewrecks twitter

CK6BMZjVEAESrgd.jpg

How am I only just aware of this, will hate to lose kneepads on my Matador but full auto and shot package, even scum baggier than Thorn

Is the ROF on judgement even fast enough to justify it?

ocean

Banned

CK6BMZjVEAESrgd.jpg

Aren't Full Auto and Shot Package in the same column post HoW? Not sure you can roll them both anymore... at any rate Judgment fires super quick compared to the sluggish Matador 64 and Felwinter's Lie. I like it a ton for PvE and if you get a good roll it's also great for PvP.

Is the ROF on judgement even fast enough to justify it?

I should imagine so, its the same RoF as Found Verdict

Aren't Full Auto and Shot Package in the same column post HoW? Not sure you can roll them both anymore... at any rate Judgment fires super quick compared to the sluggish Matador 64 and Felwinter's Lie. I like it a ton for PvE and if you get a good roll it's also great for PvP.

Full auto and shot package are on different trees with it http://www.destinydb.com/items/1143728002-judgment-vi#14.1anq5vk;15.4,0:5,1

Or I could be an idiot and looking at the wrong one/it was an ascended gun - i'll buy one later and see

ocean

Banned
I should imagine so, its the same RoF as Found Verdict

Full auto and shot package are on different trees with it http://www.destinydb.com/items/1143728002-judgment-vi#14.1anq5vk;15.4,0:5,1

Or I could be an idiot and looking at the wrong one/it was an ascended gun - i'll buy one later and see
The picture you linked was an old shotgun. Notice how it has so many bubbles - post-HoW weapons don't have "Upgrade Attack" nodes. Likewise, the one you linked is pre-HoW as the tree includes upgrade attack bubbles.

This is the HoW version of Judgment:
http://www.destinydb.com/items/806143008-judgment-vi

Not sure I buy that reddit thread. Free updates don't make sense. Unless..... Destiny 2 drops last gen and becomes subscription based and everything adds on to it, but it did sound like they were going to do more than one more major release in the foreseeable future.

I was able to do it in a day by using Word of Crota (void hand cannon from Crota hard raid), a void shotgun, and a void machine gun. Then just change your subclass to void so that your melee counts. It's a grind but it really isn't too bad.

It is a grind which requires a pre-grind, and I value my time a bit too much. Also there's not a lot of sense if the weapon a) will get nerfed soon, losing its trolling powerb b) More interesting (and better) stuff will come with TTK, rendering it obsolete.

Also, I hate PvP and only go there since skill does not count for drops. So no point in making the game unenjoyable for "Gotta Catch 'em all" purposes.

The picture you linked was an old shotgun. Notice how it has so many bubbles - post-HoW weapons don't have "Upgrade Attack" nodes. Likewise, the one you linked is pre-HoW as the tree includes upgrade attack bubbles.

This is the HoW version of Judgment:
http://www.destinydb.com/items/806143008-judgment-vi

The dream is dead, I'm still going to get it as I wish I'd never scrapped my party crasher for my great mote hunt. As you said the higher RoF is nice to have

What are we betting for The Nightfall, I'm going with Taniks

Another reset is almost upon us. Will I finally get the Bones of Eao + Hopscotch. Will Grimlock ever get his Crux? Will Ray get his 4th Horseman
I guess not ;)

Activision and free don't go together. The other stuff I could possibly believe though.

While I personally don't believe it, I can imagine that Bungie and Activision are fully aware that Bungies reputation has taken a massive beating over the last year, and free dlc might be how they plan to win back the crowd for Destiny 2.

Remote play across continents...not sure how that will work :p

I've visited Xur from Warsaw Poland hotel wifi, i live in Helsinki, Finland.

That's about 1000Km distance. Some heavy lag spikes but you can atleast log in and do Xur shopping -type of activity. But no, you can not play Iron Banner :D

Well got nearly everything done this week. Joined a L26 Weekly Heroic as a 26 and got matched with 25 and 26. Both guys kept running around with their heads chopped of at Archon so I left them dead. Then they joined chat back and forth to try to get my attention. I just solo'd with my lone Burn Primary, Void Summoner (Void burn weekly, thankfully). They both waved and danced to me at the end haha. That was a lot of work for 3 strange coins and the exact same Light 15 boots that I already had :p This totally brings me back to the old days. But it was worse with no burn primaries haha.

nOoblet16

I've visited Xur from Warsaw Poland hotel wifi, i live in Helsinki, Finland.

That's about 1000Km distance. Some heavy lag spikes but you can atleast log in and do Xur shopping -type of activity. But no, you can not play Iron Banner :D

Doubt it would be possible with that upload speed he gets in australia and the distance between western europe and australia.

I could do nightfall and Weekly later today. Three days to live, so I better make use of them.

It's too bad that I won't get to do Crota's End before the subscription ends. Compared to Vault of Glass, the only thing I know about this raid is that the sword makes a comeback. Sure, I could buy another three months, but I am worried about staying the whole August vacations doing nothing but playing Destiny.

Top Bottom