• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Thanks Coy and Crash!
-

Anybody running NFs?

PSN: GibbShift

I need one NF, PSN: Darryl_M_R, turning in bounties and I will join on you if you still need one

EDIT FOR TOP PAGE

tumblr_ns13ep7C4s1rkak8mo1_500.gif

What do you guys think about the rumors of what is coming to Destiny (spoilerish):
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...oilerdiscussionbig_things_are_coming_for_the/

Owensboro

Anyone want to do a Heroic Vault of Glass? I can only do one run of it, but I'd like to grab the Gorgon checkpoint on my other two characters (promise I won't grab the chests, just want the checkpoint to do the zone later).

Anyone want to do a Heroic Vault of Glass? I can only do one run of it, but I'd like to grab the Gorgon checkpoint on my other two characters (promise I won't grab the chests, just want the checkpoint to do the zone later).

I'm down if you're in PS4

Pacificsun0481, send me an invite

I'm down send me an invite when ready MutenTurtle.

Owensboro

That's 4 for a Heroic VoG run! Realistically, lets go ahead and start this and we can get 2 more. We can at least clear up to the first boss with 4. PS4, by the way.

1. Owensboro
2. The Worthy Edge
3. Pacificsun0481
4. MutenTurtle

Updated Skolas School list:

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
4. Inco (sunsinger warlock)
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
7. Reluctant-hero
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78

Just remember this isn't a carry, I'm here to show you the ropes and understand the mechanics, this is one fight someone can't win on their own due to the mechanics of the devouring essence. Judging from the length of last nights runs will end up around 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

Add me to list, please. PSN same as GAF.

Can bring any class (Titan/Saint-14, ResWarlock, BD Hunter)

todd360

I commented on Math's response a few pages back. I would *love* for this to be true.
Especially the no Trading bit at the bottom.

But we already knew they weren't going to allow trading. I would have every exotic by now if trading were a thing. We can't have that. I must be forever gjallarhornless

Top Bottom