• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Meffer

I went and did the weekly strike with a two randoms and they were terrible. Kept going into clusters of enemies and going through every skirmish that can be skipped. And constant deaths, I couldn't take it and I jumped out and I rarely do that.

SonComet

Regarding the Hard VoG Flawless attempt.

Here are the three places I think you are most likely to die:

1) Oracles (because you've all been cheesing it forever)
2) Gorgons (because everyone still scrubs that up)
3) Jumping Puzzle (because of the pressure)

I get that it is harder but all the things listed in previous posts don't seem like they make it massively harder.
Gorgons in HM are a nearly guaranteed no death of you take the running path instead of jumping around the rocks.

MrDaravon

If anyone needs to do a Nighfall/Weekly on PS4 hit me up, have one character left. Thanks to Ballis and pat for the runs. Got a Etheric Light and some shitty Titan exotic gloves from my first two, maybe I'll get something good from my last one lol.

Agent

Anyone want to do PoE32 quick for some armor cores? Planning on doing 3x if anyone wanted to stuck around for more than one. Just need one. Join on phantom8324 or deafmedal.

Edit: full for now

Sora_N

I just got this, since it was on sale and I only paid $9.

Do I need Ps Plus to play this game?

I haven't subbed for 3 months since my sub ran out, and no free plus games interested me. I may wait for August 1st if I need a sub to play this game properly.

oh man the rewards for this first nightfall, LOL

2x Hawkmoons and 1 Eth light
receipts.gif

I just got this, since it was on sale and I only paid $9.

Do I need Ps Plus to play this game?

I haven't subbed for 3 months since my sub ran out, and no free plus games interested me. I may wait for August 1st if I need a sub to play this game properly.
You don't need it to play a lot of the content but the best parts (in my opinion) require PSN.

Luis_23

If anyone needs to do a Nighfall/Weekly on PS4 hit me up, have one character left. Thanks to Ballis and pat for the runs. Got a Etheric Light and some shitty Titan exotic gloves from my first two, maybe I'll get something good from my last one lol.

I still need one nightfall if you'll still have me :)

Top Bottom