• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Solar Messenger, Plan C from silver package, and lots of etheric light. Not a bad haul. I wonder what Etheric light will do in TTK because I have almost 40 of them.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
You're so crazy Tae! That sniper is a OHK?!

Yup. Crits for 289, but it can't punish a rez kill.

I used it last weekend. Ned had mentioned to me there was a gaffer here that liked using a white sniper in regular crucible, but he stopped playing. I figured I will use one in trials. Good thing it kills. Haha

I used it last weekend. Ned had mentioned to me there was a gaffer here that liked using a white sniper in regular crucible. I figured I will use one in trials. Good thing it kills. Haha

That's awesome haha. I love my white hieracon. I'm guessing that's what yours is :p

FyreWulff

CL01pC9VEAARrW0.jpg:large

My Titan just rolls out of bed and puts whatever on

I might go back to the game sooner than expected, as I need to keep my head busy now. Lost a family member yesterday. "Family" decided not to tell me because they don't want anybody to see "the tranny" and I was not going to put on a suit and bind my breasts after all these years. I only knew of the funeral because I missed a train, had to take a metro instead, the metro left me in front of a bulleting board showing the last deceases. One hour before the funeral. I did not even sat in the church bench reserved to the family. Then they started making lies and excuses to why they had not let me know.

So I have lost two family members today instead of one. I have no ties left anymore and I feel alone. But we will always have Destiny. And Vodka.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual

I used it last weekend. Ned had mentioned to me there was a gaffer here that liked using a white sniper in regular crucible, but he stopped playing. I figured I will use one in trials. Good thing it kills. Haha

When are you going to run with a white primary?

So I have a 34 hunter and a 15 Tatian. When I hit 20 with my Titan, can I use my hunter to help buy armor for my Titan? Im really worried about how to take my Titan beyond 20.

Any advice? (Yes I did read the OP)

noomi

Then you just don't know the right people, Lik!

EDIT: To be fair, Noomi, Unstable posted earlier he wouldn't be on because of his internet.

Ah I didn't realize that. Well.. we can carry people :p

So I have a 34 hunter and a 15 Tatian. When I hit 20 with my Titan, can I use my hunter to help buy armor for my Titan? Im really worried about how to take my Titan beyond 20.

Any advice? (Yes I did read the OP)

You can run PoE for armor/weapon cores with your hunter, and use them to buy gear for your titan.

Roll judgements chance, use an etheric light on some old raid armor, and get an exotic, quick level 34 ;)

Pretty decent day for Xur, I bought up all the exotics minus Voidfang and bought one engram which turned into Lucky Raspberry which I was wanting for my hunter. Can't wait to try out the last word after work today, it seems quite unique in how it fires and it's perks.

LiK

I don't care about Mercy anymore. first drop was Messenger and the other guns I got suck compared to it.

Ophelion

Pretty decent day for Xur, I bought up all the exotics minus Voidfang and bought one engram which turned into Lucky Raspberry which I was wanting for my hunter. Can't wait to try out the last word after work today, it seems quite unique in how it fires and it's perks.

Yeah, I was just thinking the other day how much I regretted not buying it the last time Xur had it. I think I bought some exotic armor instead that I don't use now. Terrible decision. I'll make the right choice this time.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
When are you going to run with a white primary?

When the last word or thorn don't exist haha. I might try it if I can get myself a high impact white pulse. It would need to be able to pull legendary low impact pulse numbers though if it wants to be competitive.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Me neither, only time I tried with friends, we got beat without getting more than 2 matches won. We tried like 4-5 times ._.
We actually have a friend of my clan who carries people solo. Multiple members of the clan have been carried by him (we're more so a PVE centric clan) but I haven't bothered to do so. I may bug his this weekend. I want that sweet Mercury just once.

Neither have I.
One day *shakes fist*

Shito

I might go back to the game sooner than expected, as I need to keep my head busy now. Lost a family member yesterday. "Family" decided not to tell me because they don't want anybody to see "the tranny" and I was not going to put on a suit and bind my breasts after all these years. I only knew of the funeral because I missed a train, had to take a metro instead, the metro left me in front of a bulleting board showing the last deceases. One hour before the funeral. I did not even sat in the church bench reserved to the family. Then they started making lies and excuses to why they had not let me know.

So I have lost two family members today instead of one. I have no ties left anymore and I feel alone. But we will always have Destiny. And Vodka.
My gosh, this is a bad time for family it seems. :(
My heart is with you, and even though we are not your family, we'll happily play, discuss and bitch about this game with you if that helps a bit.

Ah I didn't realize that. Well.. we can carry people :p

You can run PoE for armor/weapon cores with your hunter, and use them to buy gear for your titan.

Roll judgements chance, use an etheric light on some old raid armor, and get an exotic, quick level 34 ;)

Awesome. Thanks man.

Top Bottom