• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
When the last word or thorn don't exist haha. I might try it if I can get myself a high impact white pulse. It would need to be able to pull legendary low impact pulse numbers though if it wants to be competitive.

I just sharded my white PSI Umbra whatever which fell into the Messenger/HP archetype with lower stability. I would have given it a whirl if I didn't need vault space.

Is Performance Bonus any good for a version 1 Efrideet's?

I rolled an Arc, Shortgaze, Perf. Bonus, Field Scout/Perfect Balance, Final Round spear.

Lothars

I might go back to the game sooner than expected, as I need to keep my head busy now. Lost a family member yesterday. "Family" decided not to tell me because they don't want anybody to see "the tranny" and I was not going to put on a suit and bind my breasts after all these years. I only knew of the funeral because I missed a train, had to take a metro instead, the metro left me in front of a bulleting board showing the last deceases. One hour before the funeral. I did not even sat in the church bench reserved to the family. Then they started making lies and excuses to why they had not let me know.

So I have lost two family members today instead of one. I have no ties left anymore and I feel alone. But we will always have Destiny. And Vodka.
I'm so sorry to hear that, my thoughts go out to you. Things will get better for you.

Kyoufu

Yessssssssss

ellAFfS.png

Thanks to fellow GAFer Xater.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
I just sharded my white PSI Umbra whatever which fell into the Messenger/HP archetype with lower stability. I would have given it a whirl if I didn't need vault space.

I rolled an Arc, Shortgaze, Perf. Bonus, Field Scout/Perfect Balance, Final Round spear.

You have an OG spear? Then if you want to be a real meany I'd go with double down instead of performance bonus.

matmanx1

I might go back to the game sooner than expected, as I need to keep my head busy now. Lost a family member yesterday. "Family" decided not to tell me because they don't want anybody to see "the tranny" and I was not going to put on a suit and bind my breasts after all these years. I only knew of the funeral because I missed a train, had to take a metro instead, the metro left me in front of a bulleting board showing the last deceases. One hour before the funeral. I did not even sat in the church bench reserved to the family. Then they started making lies and excuses to why they had not let me know.

So I have lost two family members today instead of one. I have no ties left anymore and I feel alone. But we will always have Destiny. And Vodka.

That stinks and there's no way to sugar coat it. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you have some Destiny / gaming friends that you can enjoy a therapeutic gaming session with to improve your day.

Vodka I don't recommend. =)

Dave_6

I rolled mine a couple days ago with void, Ambush, Surplus, Field Scout and Final Round. I was looking for a good PvE roll and not PvP though.

darknil

We actually have a friend of my clan who carries people solo. Multiple members of the clan have been carried by him (we're more so a PVE centric clan) but I haven't bothered to do so. I may bug his this weekend. I want that sweet Mercury just once.

One day *shakes fist*

Yeah, I'm at the point when I'm looking to be carried while trying to help, if you know anything let me know!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah, I'm at the point when I'm looking to be carried while trying to help, if you know anything let me know!
I'll PM you the friend. I'm not really trying to advertise him here. Just be forewarned there's usually a list (he does trials all weekend though) and he's pretty strict with his carries.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
I rolled mine a couple days ago with void, Ambush, Surplus, Field Scout and Final Round. I was looking for a good PvE roll and not PvP though.

Yeah, my void one has Ambush, Surplus, Field Scout, and Clown Cartridge. It never runs out of ammo.

I'm trying to get a good Arc, Shortgaze combo with Field Scout.

GhaleonEB

I was skeptical of the exotics rumor for two reasons. One, the Game Informer article, which was not subject to any potential mistranslation/misunderstanding from a live Q&A, specified that legendaries would not carry forward to year two, not legendaries and exotics. The other reason is, Bungie reset exotics with TDB and the backlash was immense. They would not force players to re-earn the same ones over again, for a second time, to keep them relevant. The HoW and earlier TTK details showed they are learning fast and reacting to their player base. I don't see them making that particular large mistake a second time.

LiK

I also own the Blackmith shader now thanks to Xater. what a bro. Gonna see how it looks on the Warlock after work.

WipedOut

I also own the Blackmith shader now thanks to Xater. what a bro. Gonna see how it looks on the Warlock after work.

Wow, lucky and what a guy. I despise CoD so missed out on that pre-order bonus. If anyone got an extra one hit me up ;)

Dave_6

Yeah, my void one has Ambush, Surplus, Field Scout, and Clown Cartridge. It never runs out of ammo.

I'm trying to get a good Arc, Shortgaze combo with Field Scout.

Ah ok. I was never fortunate enough to get two of the old Spears. I do still have my vendor Arc LDR that I love, though it doesn't have field scout.

Deku Tree

I was skeptical of the exotics rumor for two reasons. One, the Game Informer article, which was not subject to any potential mistranslation/misunderstanding from a live Q&A, specified that legendaries would not carry forward to year two, not legendaries and exotics. The other reason is, Bungie reset exotics with TDB and the backlash was immense. They would not force players to re-earn the same ones over again, for a second time, to keep them relevant. The HoW and earlier TTK details showed they are learning fast and reacting to their player base. I don't see them making that particular large mistake a second time.

Yup it would be fairly aggregious. They could on the other hand tell us that all of our year one exotics can never be upgraded and we need to get the new gear.

Ophelion

Soooo is the exotic thing confirmed now?

Btw raise your hand if you hate work?

We've heard more unconfirmed sources saying it's fake than confirming it. So...maybe fake?

*raises hand*

I wish I was on Destiny right now. Instead I'm essentially getting paid to be on GAF. Which...isn't too bad either come to think of it.

Top Bottom