• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

hydruxo

Sleeper Simulant seems like it could do some solid damage in tight areas/maps once you get that 5x ricochet perk unlocked. Probably one of the coolest looking/sounding guns in the game, if anything.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Gonna shard my Gjallarhorn.

Fuck that boring piece of shit weapon.

fT6Qpdw.gif

Lnkn52

Lol a mod on Reddit said Nfghtly couldn't keep posting a weekly montage and deleted it. Cat tried uploading it too; deleted again (on his bday!). It's been uploaded a few more times and gets Auto deleted.

The Internet can be weird.

GAF > Reddit

Lol a mod on Reddit said Nfghtly couldn't keep posting a weekly montage and deleted it. Cat tried uploading it too; deleted again (on his bday!). It's been uploaded a few more times and gets Auto deleted.

The Internet can be weird.

Since Cosmo moved its become the unofficial official forum, I'm sure they've given up on Bungie forums

Gordon

Seeing as everything is getting nerfed into oblivion, it would be cool if Bungie just said fuck it and let us like merge exotics to combine perks and stuff. That would be terrible, but it would beat having every exotic in the game and only wanting to use like 3.

Plus then I could breath life into this frankengun;
NECRO LIGHT BEYOND!
No impact, no stability, ugly ironsight, AND shots ricochet off enemies to hit teammates for bonus crit damage and explosions

lol

Seriously, I hope exotics in TTK are a lot better than what we've seen so far. It really feels like there should be a top tier of rarity like "Epic" or something for the actual good exotics. It would make Xur feel like less of a plot hole in the game's loot mechanics, and give him a reason not to sell Gjally.

Top Bottom