• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

Well, care to share?

I went exploring. I found places. I thought about our known info. Bungie won't out right confirm or deny the existence of this chest. Making it more likely that there is one. Halo 2 had a secret thing on a bridge that was pretty out there so I don't see why this can't be possible.

What do we know? The 4th chest spawns when we kill templar. The fifth chest spawns down below when you kill templar flawlessly.

I then had a revelation. Lazy devs. That trigger is THE trigger. It triggers both chest 5 and chest 6.

I was so hung up on killing all the gorgons (which would be perfect as a chest spawns) that I couldn't see what was in front of us the whole time. I think I have a rough idea of where the chest is now and I have found promising spots.

I want to take nami fig and math and anyone else who wants to go later today. I'm so curious about this spot now that I have found it. Even if we don't find a chest, we are going to get to see something cool.

I'm so excited! I need to get a time down to check this out today.

Oh well, I tried but only have 2 spare blacksmith shaders.

Got to play the stormcaller. It's definitely fun to play but I don't like the super, the charge time between shots is way too long. Got rekt by solar titans.

The new arc nade is good. Jump still feels like ass. Melee had slightly more range.

I'll take a Blacksmith if you don't mind! :D

Namikaze1

I went exploring. I found places. I thought about our known info. Bungie won't out right confirm or deny the existence of this chest. Making it more likely that there is one. Halo 2 had a secret thing on a bridge that was pretty out there so I don't see why this can't be possible.

What do we know? The 4th chest spawns when we kill templar. The fifth chest spawns down below when you kill templar flawlessly.

I then had a revelation. Lazy devs. That trigger is THE trigger. It triggers both chest 5 and chest 6.

I was so hung up on killing all the gorgons (which would be perfect as a chest spawns) that I couldn't see what was in front of us the whole time. I think I have a rough idea of where the chest is now and I have found promising spots.

I want to take nami fig and math and anyone else who wants to go later today. I'm so curious about this spot now that I have found it. Even if we don't find a chest, we are going to get to see something cool.

My newly acquired Bones of Eao and Revenant are at your service.

Lnkn52

and all of this was possible because a pairs of boots? Damn.

I want to help. :D

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Hmmm well I know it's not the Gorgons. My clan has a crazy member that was convinced it was the Gorgons so we spent an hour trying to kill them all. We got up to 7 (each time you kill them they get more health until it reaches a cap) and then we realized they were respawning out of a specific cave. I like your idea though. It could be something far away. I still think it might be hidden in the second path that goes to Templar (for my own reasons) but hopefully we find out one day.

You have my sword...

todd360

I want to help. :D

My newly acquired Bones of Eao and Revenant are at your service.

Hmmm well I know it's not the Gorgons. My clan has a crazy member that was convinced it was the Gorgons so we spent an hour trying to kill them all. We got up to 7 (each time you kill them they get more health until it reaches a cap) and then we realized they were respawning out of a specific cave. I like your idea though. It could be something far away. I still think it might be hidden in the second path that goes to Templar (for my own reasons) but hopefully we find out one day.

You have my sword...

We can test this out right now if I can get 5 people.

Bloodsent

Oh well, I tried but only have 2 spare blacksmith shaders.

Got to play the stormcaller. It's definitely fun to play but I don't like the super, the charge time between shots is way too long. Got rekt by solar titans.

The new arc nade is good. Jump still feels like ass. Melee had slightly more range.

Unfortunate about the Stormcaller... Hrm

I am interested in a blacksmith shader if you are donating please. :)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Also, I would help if I wasn't busy planning stuff for my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend. I'm always up for chest hunting though when free =}

I'll go. sounds awesome. Love this kind of stuff.

Namikaze1

Lol! Both team are evenly matched. No one has capped the first salvage point yet. After minutes of killing one another, we cap the point. Heavy spawns just as we complete the first salvage point. We get both heavy and the enemy team quits.

rNilla

how can I get my AVI plastered in this? :D

Welcome to the Hypenaught! Let's not speak of that other travesty...

hypenaught.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Good luck with the chest hunting folks.

Never sold before and there's no boots engram so you have to rely on RNGesus, so chances are it wasn't too common.
That is true. I never really thought about it. I don't even use mine (even though they're maxed out).

Lexad

I am so glad I got the skolas kill in. I never did hm for vog or crota until the newer expansion. This was the first time I beat end game content on hard and a level above me before a new expansion. Now I have my moment of triumph and I will wear that bastard emblem for a long time. Wish it came with a shader too

Can you still get red bull codes?

Klyka

Banned
Anyone want to help me do PoE 34 in like 40minutes?
It would give me the etherial light I need to finally get to lvl 34!

PS4 Klyka1

I got killed by a fist of havoc not even 40 seconds into the start of a game. The guy was a level 10 titan without any legendaries or exotics and only had 1 kill. Is that even possible?

Top of the page? Quick! improvise.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom