• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Ken

I got killed by a fist of havoc not even 40 seconds into the start of a game. The guy was a level 10 titan without any legendaries or exotics and only had 1 kill. Is that even possible?

When you level up you get a full bar of super.

Lol a mod on Reddit said Nfghtly couldn't keep posting a weekly montage and deleted it. Cat tried uploading it too; deleted again (on his bday!). It's been uploaded a few more times and gets Auto deleted.

The Internet can be weird.

Lame... I was going to say there's probably a rule against self-promotion, but random fan art and video clips make it to the front page all the time...

edit: so did that exotic thing get cleared up?

Mrgamer

I went exploring. I found places. I thought about our known info. Bungie won't out right confirm or deny the existence of this chest. Making it more likely that there is one. Halo 2 had a secret thing on a bridge that was pretty out there so I don't see why this can't be possible.

What do we know? The 4th chest spawns when we kill templar. The fifth chest spawns down below when you kill templar flawlessly.

I then had a revelation. Lazy devs. That trigger is THE trigger. It triggers both chest 5 and chest 6.

I was so hung up on killing all the gorgons (which would be perfect as a chest spawns) that I couldn't see what was in front of us the whole time. I think I have a rough idea of where the chest is now and I have found promising spots.

I want to take nami fig and math and anyone else who wants to go later today. I'm so curious about this spot now that I have found it. Even if we don't find a chest, we are going to get to see something cool.

I'm so excited! I need to get a time down to check this out today.

Im up for it too

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...c-designing-gjallarhorns-new-competition.aspx

SleeperSimulant-610.jpg

yay, they finally ported the spartan laser over to destiny. Still waiting for the fuel rod cannon...

todd360

OK were going at 8 pm est now to hunt down this fucking chest.

1.Todd
2.Ernie
3.Mrgamer
4.MrChowderClams
5.Theworthyedge
6.Nami

Im up for it too

Hell yea! Count me in.

You going to be streaming by chance?

I can get Nami to stream.

You can come if someone else bails out kor. Sorry. Ernie was the only one who showed up and I asked him what time would work for him to meet back up so were doing this at 8 pm est. I would have rather done it earlier though.

todd360

What's this chest hunting?

Legend has it that VoG "Maybe" has a sixth chest. Luke Smith won't out right confirm or deny. I have a new idea about where it could be. Therefore we are going on a erotic chest hunt.

Nami, name the stream erotic chest hunt for teh lolz

Lee

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iPooMsS1siE

So CATFANONE is using an LDR with Tacsys, Rodeo, Snapshot, Outlaw. I've got a dust covered LDR with Tacsys, Rodeo, Lightweight/AP Rounds/Custom Optics, and fucking Mulligan.

Worth ascending and using in Trials this weekend? Or are snapshot and outlaw key?

I do okay in trials, usually making the lighthouse once or twice a weekend, but I've used a P's Revenge up to this point.

Lee

Legend has it that VoG "Maybe" has a sixth chest. Luke Smith won't out right confirm or deny. I have a new idea about where it could be. Therefore we are going on a erotic chest hunt.

Nami, name the stream erotic chest hunt for teh lolz

Todd, you thinking the little cave as you drop down to the farther jumping puzzle, or the long platform in the back left side of the jumping puzzle area?

SnakeEyes

Banned
I went exploring. I found places. I thought about our known info. Bungie won't out right confirm or deny the existence of this chest. Making it more likely that there is one. Halo 2 had a secret thing on a bridge that was pretty out there so I don't see why this can't be possible.

What do we know? The 4th chest spawns when we kill templar. The fifth chest spawns down below when you kill templar flawlessly.

I then had a revelation. Lazy devs. That trigger is THE trigger. It triggers both chest 5 and chest 6.

I was so hung up on killing all the gorgons (which would be perfect as a chest spawns) that I couldn't see what was in front of us the whole time. I think I have a rough idea of where the chest is now and I have found promising spots.

I want to take nami fig and math and anyone else who wants to go later today. I'm so curious about this spot now that I have found it. Even if we don't find a chest, we are going to get to see something cool.

I'm so excited! I need to get a time down to check this out today.
Dayum, Todd's been holding out on us!!

todd360

Todd, you thinking the little cave as you drop down to the farther jumping puzzle, or the long platform in the back left side of the jumping puzzle area?

Neither. I'm keeping where exactly I want to look a secret. All will be revealed if we are successful.

Top Bottom