• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iPooMsS1siE

So CATFANONE is using an LDR with Tacsys, Rodeo, Snapshot, Outlaw. I've got a dust covered LDR with Tacsys, Rodeo, Lightweight/AP Rounds/Custom Optics, and fucking Mulligan.

Worth ascending and using in Trials this weekend? Or are snapshot and outlaw key?

I do okay in trials, usually making the lighthouse once or twice a weekend, but I've used a P's Revenge up to this point.
It's not the gun or the perks on the gun, it's the player. Not saying you're making that logical mistake, but I've noticed many who seem to be doing so.

I went exploring. I found places. I thought about our known info. Bungie won't out right confirm or deny the existence of this chest. Making it more likely that there is one. Halo 2 had a secret thing on a bridge that was pretty out there so I don't see why this can't be possible.

What do we know? The 4th chest spawns when we kill templar. The fifth chest spawns down below when you kill templar flawlessly.

I then had a revelation. Lazy devs. That trigger is THE trigger. It triggers both chest 5 and chest 6.

I was so hung up on killing all the gorgons (which would be perfect as a chest spawns) that I couldn't see what was in front of us the whole time. I think I have a rough idea of where the chest is now and I have found promising spots.

I want to take nami fig and math and anyone else who wants to go later today. I'm so curious about this spot now that I have found it. Even if we don't find a chest, we are going to get to see something cool.

I'm so excited! I need to get a time down to check this out today.

Will you be streaming it?

I'm so excited to try this out!

I want to go now! We must wait till 8 pm though :(

To the people who are going with us. If you have a hunter get your boots ready. Not 100% sure if we need them, but they will be the most useful tool for this.

Don't wait because of me. I know you want to go earlier so feel free to let it rip! I hope it pays off!

Namikaze1

Just need Skirmish Rank 3 and rank 3 PvP kills with Hunter and Warlock to get everything but Rumble Grimoire complete. Fuck Rumble. Then again, it won't look complete since Doubles grimoire is bugged for me and Hunter PvP Rank 2 bugged out on me, never giving me my 5 points. Hopefully Bungie fixes those soon since I'm not the only one to had (insert class) rank # bug out it seems.

todd360

Just need Skirmish Rank 3 and rank 3 PvP kills with Hunter and Warlock to get everything but Rumble Grimoire complete. Fuck Rumble. Then again, it won't look complete since Doubles grimoire is bugged for me and Hunter PvP Rank 2 bugged out on me, never giving me my 5 points. Hopefully Bungie fixes those soon since I'm not the only one to had (insert class) rank # bug out it seems.

Nami we might go at 7 now. I hope everyone sees this.

So aren't they basically eliminating VoG and CE from the game? What incentive will there be for new players to do either of those raids if all the gear is worthless? The only thing I can think of would be to raise the level of the old raids and offer new gear, but I feel like we'd have heard about that.

todd360

Alright then.

What does this smile say to you nami?

8c9HXRJ.jpg

Is it a smile that knows something. Is it a smile for some kind of sick inside joke that bungie is pulling on us?

phen0m24

What does this smile say to you nami?

Is it a smile that knows something. Is it a smile for some kind of sick inside joke that bungie is pulling on us?

I honestly think he is prolonging the agony more than teasing that there is one, but I hope there is one.

That smile says to me, "Yes, there's another chest, but not in the traditional sense everyone thinks there is"

What does that mean? I don't know. I just like shooting stuffs.

Where mah Trials crew at?

XenoRaven

Please elaborate :p
I'm not actually serious, but one of the mechanics of Sonic CD is that there is a past, present, and future version of every level, and the look of level corresponds to the time period you're in (lush vegetation in the past, high tech or post apocalyptic in the future), even though the actual design of the level doesn't change.

todd360

I honestly think he is prolonging the agony more than teasing that there is one, but I hope there is one.

Yeah its hard to say. I just don't see any point in teasing us to search harder if its not actually there? Where did the rumor of the sixth chest even come from? They also said in a different video that they would never tell. Why keep a secret like that when there isn't anything there. Its dumb.

Where there's smoke there's fire. I'm hoping this proves true.

I'm not going to be able to tune in (damn time zone!) but this is so exciting! I hope your theories come true Todd!

I hope so too.

So aren't they basically eliminating VoG and CE from the game? What incentive will there be for new players to do either of those raids if all the gear is worthless? The only thing I can think of would be to raise the level of the old raids and offer new gear, but I feel like we'd have heard about that.
For fun? I still run VOG on my hunter even though I have all the armor and every weapon but the Praetorian Foil.

Top Bottom