• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Primeval

Neo Member
I hope the Soeaker gets new stuff. His class items all look so cool, and now faction rep won't be tied to class items so we can switch around freely.

Yeah that is going to be nice but seeing it's been a year would be the time they would replace them and if so i need to start grabbing one's i haven't done yet.

9 strange coins from the NF. That shit shouldn't even be in the loot table.

Also got an amplified geodeo-11bq or whatever. That makes 4 or 5 of those from NFs. Hooray RNG.

No lie I burst out laughing when I went to the new special orders kiosk and there's this fucking touch pad panel in place of Tess Everis when the menu pops up

Poor Tess
Games imitating life.

Officially have a Nechrochasm. After they announced it would actually be good I figured I'd try for it. Husk in 4 tries. Crux on 8th HM completion. Thanks rngesus.

Namikaze1

Read these past couple of pages, fig! It's time you join us! The Necrochasm loves all!

I thought you had a girlfriend nami, for shame. Where is that shame pic.
I don't have a girlfriend.

I have a lovely girlfriend who I love a lot and is totally not looking over my shoulder right now as I type this. Totally.

Save me.

But who will I share popcorn with when Fig goes off on Todd?

void666

Banned
2 legendary engrams and sunbreakers from nightfall. I'm not even surprised.
The heavy engram turned into a sawtooth oscilator. Ultimate trolling.

Deku Tree

Any clue if everything is on disk or if it's Destiny plus codes for TDB, HoW and TTK?

Bungie has made no official promises about this as far as I know... It seems like codes are a real possibility but not guaranteed.

I would personally be pissed if I bought the game and came home to need a huge 15GB+ download to play it but other people might want to try to sell parts of the legendary edition if they can I guess.

Seibmoz

dN3vNN6.gif

Nuszka

Done for the night, pretty happy with the drops today. Nf's weren't bad and i got loads of legendary's from crucible - need those motes when tTK lunches. Think i should start doing 3x vog, 3x ce weekly as i think its the best way to farm motes.

Done for the night, pretty happy with the drops today. Nf's weren't bad and i got loads of legendary's from crucible - need those motes when tTK lunches. Think i should start doing 3x vog, 3x ce weekly as i think its the best way to farm motes.

Dragon strikes also gives a lot of motes.

Also, we are not worthy nami^ :bow

Namikaze1

Crap. Forgot Goku now has Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (it's a freaking real thing!) forms.

Bungie! We need two more forms! Give us a Crux of Oryx!

Top Bottom