• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

I don't like it and am often seen as an outcast to fellow men

beer.png

I don't really like beer, either. But weirdly, I have found that I like bourbon.

Lee

beer.png

I don't really like beer, either. But weirdly, I have found that I like bourbon.

Some beer is honestly not enjoyable to drink. However, there are so many beers that are delicious, and I plan to keep drinking them forever.

Living in Colorado, pretty good beer (Avery, Odells, New Belgium) is as ubiquitous as Bud or Coors, so you really never have to settle. And there is a lot of great beer from brewpubs and breweries that are popping up every month.

That said, I've picked up new beers to try on a whim and some should never have been brewed and bottled.

The Super Good Advice bounty dropped, so that's it I have very exotic in the game. Triumphs and Guardian Lord done, the only thing left to do is max my Grimoire which I don't even want to contemplate

Namikaze1

Math with the two legendary special weapon engram. Congrats on the Give/Take fusion rifle, Math! :p

Now back to Everyone has Gone to the Rapture!

All this talk about beer... I actually work for Budweiser and I can't stand half our beers.

I'm all about craft these days, anything else is just... Meh.

Anyways, looks like some great recommendations for beer, I'll have to check them out.

Beer, beer everywhere, and not a drop to drink. Since going craft everything else tastes terrible. I was at a party where all they had was Miller lite or something, and I just stuck to Pepsi. Dominion Double D has been my Destiny mainstay since launch. DD = Destiny Day.

Top Bottom