• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

ocean

Banned
11 and I'm done. If you guys don't hear from me in an hour, somone call the authorities.
If you do something stupid you have your PSN logged on to help with the alibi.

"No way, I was playing on my PS at that date and time!"
"Sir we caught you urunating in public 5 minutes ago".

My last 10 xb1 exotic drops have consisted of ice breaker (2x), universal remote (4x), patience & time (4x) which are all dupes. That makes 3x, 5x, and 5x total respectively.

XB1 RNGESUS SUCKS!!!!!

Just my luck. Just like this IRL situation. I have a 20-30% chance of something bad occuring, and a few days ago, it did. My luck stinks

ocean

Banned
Haven't seen it mentioned but does anyone know if the Eris & Speaker class items are going to get replaced?
I hope the Soeaker gets new stuff. His class items all look so cool, and now faction rep won't be tied to class items so we can switch around freely.

Nice run guys! I'm still pretty chuffed about that Red Death haha.
Yeah it was good fun. I'm still learning that last Atheon section but managed to find my way back to the relic with a black screen to get cleansed! Rubbish loot though. Another week without the Fatebringer. I really need another Etheric Light to ascend my Vision of Confluence.

Hope you don't develop actual delirium tremens. :p

I have some water. I'll be okay.

If you do something stupid you have your PSN logged on to help with the alibi.

"No way, I was playing on my PS at that date and time!"
"Sir we caught you urunating in public 5 minutes ago".

Public? Bruges is dead after 11pm.

Hello? 911? I think deathjr is in trouble! No this is not a prank!

Never. I have a super ability - don't have jetlag, don't need sleep, can't get drunk ;)

"It's ok, he's logged into PSN... He's fine..."

I'm always fine. Not sure about my ps4.

hydruxo

No lie I burst out laughing when I went to the new special orders kiosk and there's this fucking touch pad panel in place of Tess Everis when the menu pops up

4cJGtze.jpg

Poor Tess

Lee

Haven't seen it mentioned but does anyone know if the Eris & Speaker class items are going to get replaced?

I think it's a real possibility, but nothing has been said at this point. I converted a ton of shards/energies into motes and bought him out. Hoping his stock changes once or twice before 9/15 as I'm missing the Baratheon hunter cloak.

Top Bottom