• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Why though, I though this was a PS4 dominated game?

Im just frustrated, Ive never been past 3 wins, and almost everyone has been an impatient dick.

I know. 1 win every 2-3 tickets is rough for me as well. I take a break after 2-3 tickets of mostly losses. And I'm not bad at PvP. It's just I think because the XBox Destiny Community has a lot of Halo players and they're just good. That and lots of 3 people try hards on Xbox. Xbox has a die hard fanbase with the whole $60 / year MSRP Live subscription, especially with shooters.

Finally got the Thorn bounty! Now let's see if I can do it.

First things first: Is there a way to do void damage with my primary or will I pretty much have to use my secondary while doing that part?

Best bet is to have void DMG on all your weapons. I had word of crota, praedyths revenge and a void fwc chaingun. I mainly used word of crota as it takes 2/3 hits to kill, praedyths revenge is good for first kills as it has a quick reload.

Do control mode and alternate between being defensive and offensive, you only need to maintain a 0.4 kdr I believe.
It's not as hard as many say it is, you just need the right loadout. Above all enjoy the crucible and ttry not to get frustrated, it will probably take 2-4 hrs to get that part of the bounty done.

I have Third Eye, Braced Frame and Range Finder on my Pilgrim. Latter two seem fine and although a reload perk is more ideal I'm one of those people that likes Third Eye.

I love my Messenger because of Third Eye as well. It is nice to have my scope up ready to tear into the guy who turns the corner.

Korosenai

I lost a Rumble match by 50 points in the last kill...

The winner sent me a message saying I played a really great match.

Love :D
I always do the same against people I barely beat or people who barely beat me. It's a great way to also meet new good players to play with.

Earlier today I played three good people in a row. First was the #53 overall dtr score blunt o clock who beat me by a couple kills. Second was #68 t 2the eddy who I ended up getting a sum of all tears against (must have had a bad game). Last up was this beast Titan who beat me five times in a row. He was hands down the fastest Titan I've played, literally a flying shotgun.

Sent them all messages, and some of them want to play more rumble. I like a challenge so it's fun playing against top tier players.

Lnkn52

Hey guys, can we make a separate Hypescotch thread? This OT is like 80% Hypescotch. Kappa
All I see and want now.

Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada.png

phen0m24

Brief OT rant disclaimer

"How to Disappoint a 4-Year Old" Microsoft Edition

"Daddy can we play Lego Jurassic Park when I get home tonight?"

"Sure buddy!"

(Pops game in, update downloads super fast and then the install.....)

THIS GAME HAS BEEN INSTALLING FOREVER

Holy crap Microsoft get your crap together this is ridiculous.

Hugs PS4

Lnkn52

Brief OT rant disclaimer

"How to Disappoint a 4-Year Old" Microsoft Edition

"Daddy can we play Lego Jurassic Park when I get home tonight?"

"Sure buddy!"

(Pops game in, update downloads super fast and then the install.....)

THIS GAME HAS BEEN INSTALLING FOREVER

Holy crap Microsoft get your crap together this is ridiculous.

Hugs PS4
And now you're the worst dad ever. Thanks Microsoft.

Foooooohhh stuck in the hair salon with the GF. This is going to take forever.

phen0m24

And now you're the worst dad ever. Thanks Microsoft.

Quotes so far from Micah.

1) Daddy you should call the internet people and yell at them
2) (Namivader) Nooooooooooooo
3) Daddy when will this be done like 50 or 100 minutes?

It was hanging on 88% now we're at 91% and same thing. Ugh

Namikaze1

Working on my skirmish grimoire, and I kept getting teamed up with absolute scrubs..... while the opposing team has 3 players that are 3500+ grimoire

So I gave up, sat down and said fuck it....

"never..... never trust a titan..."

yA6POW.gif

Link to full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw8B8yIMlcc
I need 25 wins. Played over 20 this weekend. Won only 5 cause every time I got matched up with Guardians below 20 while the oppossing team all 33 and 34.

We should team up over the week to get the wins we need.

FIRST MERCURY!!!

Thanks guys ^_^
no problem, Math. :)

Brace yourself for Dust Palace.

Its funny because when i did 40 dragon strikes trying to get the hypescotch the Archon Priest one was like 30 of them and Dust Palace only 1 of them. Exaggerating a bit but it was something like that lol. I also hate Dust Palace.

I need 25 wins. Played over 20 this weekend. Won only 5 cause every time I got matched up with Guardians below 20 while the oppossing team all 33 and 34.

We should team up over the week to get the wins we need.

no problem, Math. :)

I need some skirmish wins also. Managed to get 15+ wins this week because I look at my teammate and the other team and just leave if I know it's not worth it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
This just happened:

Was almost finished my best PVP match ever!!!
With three minutes left I had 5720 pts!!! and had just finished a 20 kill streak (I think that's what it was. I got a medal on the screen I've never seen before)...

And then.....

ANTEATER!!!!

Namikaze1

I need some skirmish wins also. Managed to get 15+ wins this week because I look at my teammate and the other team and just leave if I know it's not worth it.
I played them cause I am also trying to get to rank 3 for PvP kills with Hunter and Warlocks. I'm terrible with both and Hunter rank 2 bugged out on me, never giving me my 5 points.

MrDaravon

Just got home and gonna be on proper to play in a few minutes, any PS4 IB trains going? Need to get my last character to rank 5 then glimmer farm before the event expires. PSN: MrDaravon

ethomaz

Banned
When I got my second (or third) Hopscotch Pilgrim I played two Dragon Strikes...

HoW's Strike (I don't remember the name)
Nexus

I stopped because it was a bad way to grind weapon parts.

Top Bottom