• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Thanks to Teasing Pink and Kayde for yourx help!

11794077_436734226531294_4756883084798927435_o.jpg

From now on, you can address me as "His Guardian Lordship"

todd360

So Osiris has prophesized the downfall of oryx if I'm reading that right. The speaker can't deny that the crota prophesy came true. Sounds like Osiris has seen future events from messing with vex tech?

I just got a good game message. Shocked legit shocked o_o

So Osiris has prophesized the downfall of oryx if I'm reading that right. The speaker can't denie that the crota prophesy came true. Sounds like Osiris has seen future events from messing with vex tech?
It's all in the cards.

The heart of the cards

njean777

where is the best place to grind public events? I want to get 100 so I can get the special emblem when the dlc drops.

where is the best place to grind public events? I want to get 100 so I can get the special emblem when the dlc drops.

There isn't a best place, I don't think, as I believe the common ones appear at the same rate. That said, you can lessen the grind a little by being smart about which events to chase. For instance, there are two Events happening on the Moon in about 15 minutes that are one zone and two minutes apart. Between those events is the Earth Devil Walker. You are better off rotating zones on the Moon as that ups the chances you get one event, and there is a chance you can get into both.

MrDaravon

Thanks for the PoE 34 run Sparrows. First time I've done anything other than a 28 with matchmaking lol. Was good experience though, once I figured out the cloaking and other stuff it wasn't too bad. Now I have to start looking into what to buy with the armor and weapon cores now. Stupid game keeps giving me more stuff to do! Also got that Benevolence which isn't terrible. Really need to do some more runs to start using these keys.

Edit: The fusion rifle Variks is selling right now is terrible right? I should save my core?

Edit: The fusion rifle Variks is selling right now is terrible right? I should save my core?

It is a fusion rifle, so not worth getting. But there isn't really a use for Weapon Cores other than buying what he sells. You can technically save them for Judgment's Chance, but the chances you get armor, let alone useful armor are very slim. I'd buy the fusion rifle and keep it if you have any desire to collect and use it for weapon parts if not.

MrDaravon

It is a fusion rifle, so not worth getting. But there isn't really a use for Weapon Cores other than buying what he sells. You can technically save them for Judgment's Chance, but the chances you get armor, let alone useful armor are very slim. I'd buy the fusion rifle and keep it if you have any desire to collect and use it for weapon parts if not.

Does he EVER sell anything useful? Like, any reason to save these things for a potentially useful weapon?

Also what is the Judgment's Chance, it gets you the Queens ("Her") items? Wasn't sure specifically what it was referring to.

Does he EVER sell anything useful? Like, any reason to save these things for a potentially useful weapon?

Also what is the Judgment's Chance, it gets you the Queens ("Her") items? Wasn't sure specifically what it was referring to.

The shotgun has some use in PvE and the machine gun is a solid PvE and even PvP gun. The sniper is the best of the lot, though. It's very good in PvE and PvP.

Judgment's Chance gets you a random drop of any weapon (9 of them) or armor piece (4 of them). However, the armor roll and race will be random, so your odds are stacked against you in getting anything useful, especially if looking for a specific piece.

Deku Tree

I am so excited for reset!

Can't wait to do Taniks 3x and get nothing!

Please don't give me any Bones of Eao! I don't want them!

ethomaz

Banned
I never used my Efrideet in Trials.

Final round OMG!!!

Best sniper ever for Trials... 3 shots in the magazine (yeap I turned off Field Scout) and just use the last one.

Namikaze1

It's only during IB week where I experience a lot of disconnections. Math, Todd, and I were disconnected as we were searching for a team. I think we ended up finding a team when we all disconnected and fireteam disbanded. Thank god we weren't given a loss.

From now on, blame c_yoU_Next_Time1 for any and all lag and disconnections.

X-Frame

Show of hands, how many of you still have some Pumpkin Heads from last Halloween?

I have 4 left. And I don't know when to use them. Maybe in like 5 years.

Top Bottom