• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

* might as well
Lubbe2G.jpg

Show of hands, how many of you still have some Pumpkin Heads from last Halloween?

I have 4 left. And I don't know when to use them. Maybe in like 5 years.

Use them on someone new to the game in a year or so. It'll freak them out. Then tell them it's the rarest exotic in the game. The eyes shoot orange laser beams.

Show of hands, how many of you still have some Pumpkin Heads from last Halloween?

I have 4 left. And I don't know when to use them. Maybe in like 5 years.

Used one in Iron Banner a few days ago.

Pro tip: Putting a giant fucking pumpkin on your head that basically screams "shoot here" is not a good idea in pvp.

NastyBook

About to hop off one IB train after this next match. Anybody about to start another?
EDIT: Wow, this squad filled back up fast. Oh, well.

Wise DGaf, a question for you; out of Hazen Vengence, Ash Factory and Radagast's Fury, which is the best general purpose rocket launcher to go for? They all recently dropped for me.

Gordon

New error. Game screen just froze in place. Had to restart the Xbox One to get it come back.

Thanks Iron Banner.
Had that happen on 360 during a Templar run last week. Weirdest part was, it wasn't just me. Like half of our fireteam froze up solid and had to reboot, while the other half got KTO'd.

ich00

Wise DGaf, a question for you; out of Hazen Vengence, Ash Factory and Radagast's Fury, which is the best general purpose rocket launcher to go for? They all recently dropped for me.

Ash Factory and Radagast's Fury are two of the best PvP RL's in the game right now with the right rolls. Try rolling one for PvP and one for PvE (Grenades and Horseshoes for PvP Tracking for PvE)

Edit: The other perks you want are Warhead Verniers or Hard Launch / Tripod or Clown Cartridge / Javelin or Heavy Payload

Top Bottom