• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

DarKshodaN

Rubberbandtrick1.jpg~c200

Haha, that would make sense

MrDaravon

I really enjoy not getting credit randomly for killing the Nexus Mind boss, even when I had dropped half of his health in the last 30 seconds he was alive -_-.

Klyka

Banned
I thought I had you on my friend's list but maybe not? Don't see you online. We started it up, on round 3 now. Send me a FR if needed, PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Sorry man,I got a phone call and had to leave :(

Jumping back on the game

We got anything going on?

Raids, PoE, anything?

PSN is Klyka1

Strength of the Pack
Complete a Strike with a full Fireteam consisting of only your clan members.

Flawless Striker
Complete a Strike without anyone in your Fireteam dying.

Raiding Party
Complete a Raid with a full Fireteam consisting of only your clan members.

School of Hawk brehs, attention please!

Need those 3. Thinking of doing it this weekend if I can find willing and able bodied Guardians.
Since I'm in the EU (CET timezone), would like to schedule when could we do this.
Saturday late afternoon / evening works best for me (say 6 or 7 pm CET, that's -6 ET /-9 PT).

Any takers? =)

Soooo.... Nami & et. al. we go in 2hrs?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Annoying to play against, but super fun to play with once you get the hang. Thorn is a million times more annoying though.

I'd like to get it or an exotic hand cannon. Anything really just for my next build. Maybe I'm having connection problems but everyone I come against I gotta shoot at them for awhile to get down the shields then kill them. Other way round I'm dead in 2 shots.

I'm all ready, just doing some crucible and eating a bit

Sorry that I guess we missed you again for that Skolas run but I'll be around later today/this weekend/whenever if you're still looking. Already did 3 kills this morning so I'm pretty Skolas'ed-out for the time being :p

edit: just saw your post up there, no worries dude. Next time!

Strength of the Pack

Flawless Striker

Raiding Party

Need those 3. Thinking of doing it this weekend if I can find willing and able bodied Guardians.
Since I'm in the EU (CET timezone), would like to schedule when could we do this.
Saturday late afternoon / evening works best for me (say 6 or 7 pm CET, that's -6 ET /-9 PT).

Any takers? =)

Pro-tip to get the raid one do lvl 32 poe, to get the strike one you have to do a vanilla strike not weekly or Playlist.

Easist would be devils lair.

Klyka

Banned
Sorry that I guess we missed you again for that Skolas run but I'll be around later today/this weekend/whenever if you're still looking. Already did 3 kills this morning so I'm pretty Skolas'ed-out for the time being :p

edit: just saw your post up there, no worries dude. Next time!

It's cool man, I didn't think I'd have to leave today but there it was :)

So anyone up for a raid or PoE?

Langy

Me and a friend looking to do some raids. Crota or Atheon we dont care really. looking for 4 others to come with us.

1. Langoit
2. Langoits friend

lol i did this in the beta. Bungie opened the moon mission for a couple hours and then closed it, but players could stay in unless they were kicked out. I stayed there for 24 hours. Had to find a cave wall to run into while i slept (i didnt get much sleep anyway because i kept waking up to check if i had been kicked)

Bungie has yet to replicate the magic that was the alpha and beta moon mission. My firsy time on venus came close but nothing has since.

Anybody would mind carrying a newbie through Crota's End? It's like the only thing I feel like I am missing (apart from POE 34/35). I was going to propose a 32, but ugh. I'm so bored right now. I need to see something new. I'm starting to feel like when I was done with the vanilla game.

PSN - Figaliz

Overall, my last games have been bounties to raise Crota's Bane Rep or upgrade the Gjallahorn. I had forgotten how grinding felt.

rNilla

I need a new controller. It works fine for Destiny but my R2 button is messed up for other games like Helldivers and Ground Zeroes. I have to push it down really hard and even then it doesn't work all the time.

Is this something I can repair or replace easily? I was thinking of just buying another DS4 but maybe I should go all out and get some fancy third-party or custom thing.

Admodieus

Strength of the Pack

Flawless Striker

Raiding Party

Any takers? =)

I'm in for later Saturday (east coast US), just shoot me a friend request on PSN...my name there is Admodieus

Is the grimoire score shared across consoles? I got an Xbox one yesterday and was trying the Destiny trial for shits and giggles and it was popping my exotic cards I had from PS4? If it does, does that mean my fiend can get the racial grimoire cards he missed by rolling two exos by making them in the Xbox trial?

Lima

Is the grimoire score shared across consoles? I got an Xbox one yesterday and was trying the Destiny trial for shits and giggles and it was popping my exotic cards I had from PS4? If it does, does that mean my fiend can get the racial grimoire cards he missed by rolling two exos by making them in the Xbox trial?

Nothing is shared between Xbox and PS4.

Top Bottom