• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

bitsurugi

Steppes -> Divide -> Rocketyard -> Orbit -> repeat is the fastest way to get VIP kills right?
I've been doing this for about an hour today and have only got 12 or so D:

Yeah, also dont forget to back check divide in case spawns another vip after you do the 1st.

That's how i have done my share of the sucky 250 VIP's. Not sure if there is a better way, but this way works.

Deku Tree

Steppes -> Divide -> Rocketyard -> Orbit -> repeat is the fastest way to get VIP kills right?
I've been doing this for about an hour today and have only got 12 or so D:

I think it's best to do it with 2-3 people if you can find them. There are three different directions you can go. So three people can cover the whole area and then repeat.

VIP kills are the worst of all the grimoire grinds, outside of 100 rumble wins. Asking you to do 250 of them is nuts.

KxoZz

I think it's best to do it with 2-3 people if you can find them. There are three different directions you can go. So three people can cover the whole area and then repeat.

VIP kills are the worst of all the grimoire grinds, outside of 100 rumble wins. Asking you to do 250 of them is nuts.

Thing is, it's too hard to find people to spend hours doing the same boring thing over and over again. None of my friends are Grimwhores like me, so it's no use asking them either.
I only have like 25 or so left, but that will still take a couple hours at this rate.
This whole Grimoire thing is absolutely mind-numbing...

bitsurugi

Thing is, it's too hard to find people to spend hours doing the same boring thing over and over again. None of my friends are Grimwhores like me, so it's no use asking them either.
I only have like 25 or so left, but that will still take a couple hours at this rate.
This whole Grimoire thing is absolutely mind-numbing...

Do them combined with public events on divide. For your saniti i suggest to do around 10-15 VIP max per day. I am a BIIIIG grinder in all games and this was one of the worst grinds EVER. Went from 100 to 250 in 10 days.

KxoZz

Do them combined with public events on divide. For your saniti i suggest to do around 10-15 VIP max per day. I am a BIIIIG grinder in all games and this was one of the worst grinds EVER. Went from 100 to 250 in 10 days.

Yeah, I'm combining it with Sidearm kills and Public Events. I stop at Dock-13 to get those 10 Sidearm kills also.
Started at something like 700 Sidearm kills and just reached 2500 now lol. Saves me waking the Hive too much later on.

Shame Grimoire doesn't net you anything else except for personal satisfaction and maybe the occasional respect from others.

Tecnniqe

Banned
*read in song voice*

But but where's your numba

doHMX8a.jpg

E92 M3

Good morning DGAF!

Got my warlock to level 34 as of this morning, and I'm about one bounty away from filling out the Sunsinger subclass and getting that Platinum trophy! Saving it for later though haha, when I get back later this evening.

Hope everyone has a great day, I'll be on later :)

Dat Plat So Close!

Morning! It's been a long time coming, Noomi. Three character Destiny, is best Destiny

Deku Tree

ZFEeC2V.jpg

Hey what do you think is in this kiosk? I believe that we have found all the known kiosks so this one should contain something undisclosed?

DarKshodaN

Oh man, Fucking RNG... i did a Dragon Strike, 1 guy was afk and the other guy was always dying,but whatever we beat the strike and guess who got a Hawkmoon?

Yes right, the AFK Guy, i love this Game so much sometimes :p

Deku Tree

Grimoire. :)

Nah. I hope not. It should be something that saves some of your old unlocked stuff. Like maybe artifacts, or end game weapons and armor.

I wonder if 300 attack weapons will be 170 attack after the patch or if they will scale lower and only 365 attack goes to 170.

maomaoIYP

Oh man, Fucking RNG... i did a Dragon Strike, 1 guy was afk and the other guy was always dying,but whatever we beat the strike and guess who got a Hawkmoon?

Haha I bet he was all "fuck this shit, it's my third hawkmoon"

deoee

Lol was he afk the WHOLE time? How can this even be? He has to move at some point to not get booted, right?!

Top Bottom