• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

Just less than 500 kills for Hunter PvP Kills rank 3. Then I'll have to do the same on freaking Warlocks. Need less than 2500 for rank 3.

ocean

Banned
Sound advice:

If there's any factions you've historically ignored on a given character I'd suggest fixing that.

We saw New Monarchy armor has Solar defense buffs. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume Arc and Void buffs will be locked behind Dead Orbit and Future War Cult.

It'd be wise to be at least rank 2 on each character with every faction. This way you won't have to grind that rep in the future when you actually want something from them.

Klyka

Banned
Sound advice:

If there's any factions you've historically ignored on a given character I'd suggest fixing that.

We saw New Monarchy armor has Solar defense buffs. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume Arc and Void buffs will be locked behind Dead Orbit and Future War Cult.

It'd be wise to be at least rank 2 on each character with every faction. This way you won't have to grind that rep in the future when you actually want something from them.

Do note it will be VASTLY easier to get faction rep come TTK.

ocean

Banned
Just less than 500 kills for Hunter PvP Kills rank 3. Then I'll have to do the same on freaking Warlocks. Need less than 2500 for rank 3.
Join the barbecue party. Been having so much fun burning fools with my grenades.

Rocking HotPF with Radiant Skin, Viking Funeral, Touch of Flame, Firebolt in a 100% DIS build. Everything will burn to death it's amazing. Tank crazy damage, one shot melee, grenades for days.

Taking a few vacation days for TTK! Got it confirmed today :)

Everyone who is going for max Grimore I respect you. That's a lot of time, work and dedication. I wish I could play this game more I think I am at 2910 so I am going to try to hit that 3000 mark hopefully before TTK.

Rahvar

I would really appreciate a PoE 35, could do a 34 as well but need 35 for the Triumph.
Level 34 warlock, done PoE 32 before. PSN Thaennon

ocean

Banned
Do note it will be VASTLY easier to get faction rep come TTK.
From start to rank 2 you need 3,500 rep.

NF+Weekly is a quick 1,000 on a Tuesday. 3 days of bounties without going all out and grinding them all should be enough after that.

Besides with faction rank packages being more generous, it'd be best to take care of rank 1 and 2 (which don't pay out package rewards at all) now.

Namikaze1

BronxBomber must be pissed. He needed two kills to win the game. Went Bladedancer and went after me. I was like 10 feet away from him. Shot him with Last Word and a shotgun. He survives and instead of melee'ing me, he goes invisible. I knife'd him, killing him. I shotgunned the next two heading my way. I have people coming from all sides. I manage to kill one more, securing my win, before succumbing to Thorn.

Zeus7

I'm a level 33 Warlock but I can never remember if I have got an exotic bounty before. Are these random or is there a way to get them?

BronxBomber must be pissed. He needed two kills to win the game. Went Bladedancer and went after me. I was like 10 feet away from him. Shot him with Last Word and a shotgun. He survives and instead of melee'ing me, he goes invisible. I knife'd him, killing him. I shotgunned the next two heading my way. I have people coming from all sides. I manage to kill one more, securing my win, before succumbing to Thorn.

Quite the story. Your last stand :p

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sound advice:

will do. Also! You ignored me the other day when you asked for help in PoE! I gladly acquiesced the help you requested.

MrDaravon

Thank you so much to Rubenov and JustGotWicked for sailing me straight to Mercury like it was no big deal :D. I got a Scholar with Solar burn, Etheric Light and Motes from the Mercury chest. From turning in the various Vance packages I got a Eye of Sol and a Gjallarhorn lol.

School of Hawk members, Flawless Raider + Raiding Party train is about to leave the station.
We need 3 more people.
Nami, you said you're in, sent a party invite, no response? :/

Tecnniqe

Banned
School of Hawk members, Flawless Raider + Raiding Party train is about to leave the station.
We need 3 more people.
Nami, you said you're in, sent a party invite, no response? :/

I can join after ive downed this boss but it might take a few minutes.

Not enough space, guess you got some :)

Klyka

Banned
From start to rank 2 you need 3,500 rep.

NF+Weekly is a quick 1,000 on a Tuesday. 3 days of bounties without going all out and grinding them all should be enough after that.

Besides with faction rank packages being more generous, it'd be best to take care of rank 1 and 2 (which don't pay out package rewards at all) now.

TTK will add Rank up quests to the faction they said ;)

amar212

Got the Rumble one ages ago. Currently at 3660 right now, and only VIP kills left.

I am holding myself from playing it extensivily because ATM only the good players and boosters are playing it, and I am sick of being constantly second with 100 points difference.

Will start again when TTK lands and new players influx comes.

I did my 40 with no probs months ago, but now it is tedious thing.

Top Bottom