• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Kukawaki

Ladies, Fish and Gentlemen!

Flawless Raider!

Are there souls willing to help? I hear crota NM is the easy way to go…

1. Kukawaki
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

I would say we can start as soon as we have 4 ppl including a talented swordbearer

Edit: My first ever top of the page!
tumblr_nec2o8b00j1tib7mso1_500.gif

Theorry

I lost count how many times I self revived, and then ran around reviving the rest of my team for the win. Self-res is very valuable. And in the case of a tie it's auto round win.

I didnt say it wasnt valuable. But i think there is to much focus on it. Its still a super wich you use way less then a jump ability and grenades

Flawless Raider!

1. Kukawaki
2. Mehrmantrout
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

I would say we can start as soon as we have 4 ppl including a talented swordbearer

]

I can run sword/abyss and have Sherpad a few flawless runs

kyored

Flawless Raider!

1. Kukawaki
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Psn kyored

Deku Tree

Planet destiny said:
In the past, a weapon with 330 attack, all things being equal, was 10% stronger than its counterpart at 300. If this was the case with The Taken King, a weapon at 280 Attack would be 61% stronger than one with 170. For any player who wants to equip the best gear, this deficit would be unacceptable in any Y2 content. No one is going to equip an Exotic that is 61% weaker just because of some nostalgic sense of attachment.

The top tier attack and defense level is probably 10% above 280 too going by past experience. Then the year 1 weapons would be about 70% less effective that top end weapons from TTK.

I believe that your light level is only a modifier to this power difference. So the power difference can't get better than this... The power difference can only get worse by being under the recommended light level. This is consistent with Bungies past Destiny level disadvantage systems.

Those are my thoughts on the power differences. Year 1 gear is going to be worthless in end game year 2 content.

Flawless Raider!

1. Kukawaki
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Can join psn Shadowmancer88

Didn't see your msg Drizz, was mid trials and i guess focusing on pvp did its job. My humble apology mate.

No worries dude! I figured you were focused, I know how that goes. Kurt hopped in and we got first timer Valy through first try despite his lack of mic use, haha.

Are you and Klyka ready to roll now? I could hop back on if you still want to do one.

bitsurugi

No worries dude! I figured you were focused, I know how that goes. Kurt hopped in and we got first timer Valy through first try despite his lack of mic use, haha.

Are you and Klyka ready to roll now? I could hop back on if you still want to do one.

I can be ready in about 1 hour. Before that i might have to leave, since it's lunch time here.

Kukawaki

Last call for flawless raider!

1. Kukawaki
2. Mehrmantrout
3. Kyored
4. Shadowmancer88
5. ???
6. ???

We have two spots open and are starting now-ish!

deoee

Last call for flawless raider!

1. Kukawaki
2. Mehrmantrout
3. Kyored
4. Shadowmancer88
5. ???
6. ???

We have two spots open and are starting now-ish!

Flawless means no wiping right (single persons are allowed to die?)
I might join but can't voice now.

deoee0

^Gutz said he could help as well w Flawless, if you need to fill an open spot.

Flawless means no wiping right (single persons are allowed to die?)
I might join but can't voice now.

deoee0

No deaths by anyone in the fire team, not even one death allowed. Definitely strongly recommend a mic.

deoee

Nah I don't want to kill the run for you as I've only done it 3/4 times. I don't feel confident enough :S

Plus there is the Micro issue. So I'll just wish you luck and hope for it at another time :)

Klyka

Banned

I'm all ready, just doing some crucible and eating a bit

bitsurugi

Sounds good. I'll be hanging around, and wait to see if Klyka responds and can play then.

Already did a couple Skolas kills today so I'm gonna chill for a bit but if you are still looking for Trials later I could probably do some.

Ok, spam me with messages in game i case i dont respond :D

KxoZz

Steppes -> Divide -> Rocketyard -> Orbit -> repeat is the fastest way to get VIP kills right?
I've been doing this for about an hour today and have only got 12 or so D:

Top Bottom