• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

sikkinixx

I know it's super late but...

Is anyone doing a nightfall still on PS4?

JessicaAlbaIsHot if you are! My Titan has very rag tag gear that needs a boost

Bogeypop

Anyone up for Crota HM? My Hunter alt is so close to lvl 33 I can taste it. Just need some 36 Light boots. Maybe my dream of hitting 34 and doing Skolas and ToO before reset isn't so impossible anymore.

Anyone up for Crota HM? My Hunter alt is so close to lvl 33 I can taste it. Just need some 36 Light boots. Maybe my dream of hitting 34 and doing Skolas and ToO before reset isn't so impossible anymore.

If you need 36 light boots just buy some from the Vanguard or crucible unless you have a bunch of radiant shards

Bogeypop

If you need 36 light boots just buy some from the Vanguard or crucible unless you have a bunch of radiant shards

Already spent my marks. Have none left. Crota boots are my only option if I want to possibly get 33 by today without using my Etheric Light. This is a fresh character and less than two days old, I haven't PvP'd with 'em so unless I want to grind Crucible Rep that's out of the question too. Crota HM RNGesus is my only hope. Even if that wasn't the case I'd still like to get some loot from Crota HM on this character anyways.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Oh sweet, the guy who did that Suros Regime picture you posted is the same guy who did the other images I linked in the last thread, and he's made wallpapers out of a lot of the weapons!

monte_carlo_by_wabbajacked-d8hvdao.jpg

Already spent my marks. Have none left. Crota boots are my only option if I want to possibly get 34 by today without using my Etheric Light. This is a fresh character too and I haven't PvP'd with 'em so unless I want to grind Crucible Rep that's out of the question too. Crota HM RNGesus is my only hope. Even if that wasn't the case I'd still like to get some loot from Crota HM on this character anyways.

Ah that's unfortunate. Good luck, RNG is cruel when you need it most.

Thanks for the runs math. Shame that last match turned into a lagfest. Was good fun and we only got beat once when we got that randomer in our team. Finally into double digit salvage wins!

Thanks for the runs math. Shame that last match turned into a lagfest. Was good fun and we only got beat once when we got that randomer in our team. Finally into double digit salvage wins!
Haha no prob. Once we had a full team we rekted everyone.

That last match didn't count. 😆

Read the GI article. Good stuff.

The Traveler is definitely evil, The 9 are ass hats, and I want to see a space dragon.

Can I see those
space dragons
and destroy the
nine
while sporting a space beard??? If so, I am in your world of Destiny!!

Oh sweet, the guy who did that Suros Regime picture you posted is the same guy who did the other images I linked in the last thread, and he's made wallpapers out of a lot of the weapons!

That's a great coincidence. The art is absolutely beautiful in it's simplicity. I was trying to find a gif of the Suros doing some stupid damage from across the map, but I stumbled upon that image and I knew it was the right one.

ocean

Banned
It would be cool to somehow go back in time and get the Rose before it turns into Thorn.

Been wanting this for a while :( Dug up an old post I made about it like 5 OTs ago

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=167932990

After reading about Thorn being a a weapon corrupted by the Darkness I keep thinking how cool it'd be to get the original. It was called Rose.

Imagine a beautiful Hand Cannon with the inverse perk: instead of several ticks doing 7 damage to your enemy, you get several ticks doing 7 recovery when you land hits with it. Same stats, same feel. Just a different design making it look noble and that inverse perk.

Top Bottom