• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

Haha, not going to work this time either, Will you asshole!

I just finished eating breakfast muffins :3

everyday cheese.
Trust me, you're going to want some pizza. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but you will want some pizza.

I do. ;)

I've never really been a fan of my first name, but I don't hate it like I used to.
the only reason why I dislike my first name is that no one outside my family has ever gotten it right the first time. Thus why I resorted to telling people to call me Will. It's the shortened version of my full name and no one will fuck it up. Hell, my family barely calls me by my full first name. They don't call me Will but something else. It's something they have been calling me by since I was a kid.

todd360

Fig's name is rare enough to be considered exotic. It means pleasant and fits her like a glove.

I would guess Guillermo for nami.

X-Frame

So I'm going through all the videos I saved of Destiny since September. First off, damn I was a PvP noob. The competition then was terrible in comparison to now.

Notably was the lack of range for shotguns. Introducing the Felwinter's Sniper was a terrible decision by Bungie -- and then they went ahead and released the Matador and Party Crasher. It's insane how many more melee fights I got into last fall -- as a Titan no less!

I cannot WAIT for the 2.0 patch and TTK.

Bogeypop

Just did Crota HM and no boots. My only other option left in order to get lvl 33 before reset is for someone to take up the "challenge" of doing Trials with me with a handicap of a lvl 32 character until I get 5 wins so I can get some 42 light boots :D

Namikaze1

My name means nothing at all! ;__;

But it's the Spanish form of another name (just take the last letter out of my name and bam! You got that other name) and that means "bright will".

Now let's see what Todd means...

Fake edit: From a surname meaning "fox"

Real edit: yay! My name means something!
will, desire; bright, famous;

phen0m24

WooW finally on GAF, sup everyone some know me as Gunnerz just saying hey to he community :D

Yo Gunnerz! Welcome to the
chaos
fun

Fig's name is rare enough to be considered exotic. It means pleasant and fits her like a glove.

I would guess Guillermo for nami.

I agree with you and Guillermo is a great guess.

Welcome! Please don't be like everyone else and call me the Emo Ranger :p

Wonder what Stab calls you.... :p

Heeey, you finally got approved! And before Wicked. Nice job. ;)

Could be. :p

People just find it really hard to say.

My 2 were already saying your real name in the car. (I read them the posts at traffic lights)

Mwahaha

Daemul

I wish that I could use my first name, but no one can say it so I need to use my English middle name instead.
LLShC.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Dgaf, I have vanilla and HoW, so what do you think I'm better off doing:

Seeing if I can pick up a dark below code for super cheap/free after the market gets flooded with uneeded codes from TTK legendary edition, then buying digital TKK for $40

OR

Buying TKK legendary for $50 on amazon and trying to sell my vanilla disc+spare HoW code for $10-15

Have the Warlock Gauntlets "Nothing Manacles" been confirmed to upgrade in TTK?

They are the only exotic item (weapons and all class armour) I do not have.

DAMN YOUUUUU I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOU THAT WEEK FROM XUUURRR

My 2 were already saying your real name in the car. (I read them the posts at traffic lights)

Mwahaha

Are they pronouncing it correctly? :p
Fig is Irish? That explains a lot.

Rude.

But true.
http://www.babynamesofireland.com/granuaile

I'm Alejandro btw :

Back to Destiny real quick: has the OST ever been sold or bundled with an edition? I'd buy this even digitally. Music in this game is just so fantastic

lmao no that's not it

Is Javier your middle name? I always call you Javi. :3

Top Bottom