• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Trakan

I realized I still don't have a Skull of Ahamkara. I forgot it was even in the game. I feel like Xur hasn't sold it very often.

Strange Coins are a Year 1 currency, bungie doesn't want you to use the same currency for 10 years as it would get boring. Or something.

Just throw your IRL strange coin at the screen.

This is backwards thinking.

Street value of Dinklebot replica before Nolandroid? High

Street value of Dinklebot replica after being replaced by Nolandroid? HIGHER

Hipster strange coin for the win!
"Back in my day, I bought armor with these instead of Gjallarhorn..." Oooh burn

Noooooooo!!!

TnT

SnakeEyes

Banned
Wooooooo baby!
(Right-click, Copy Image URL, paste into new tab)

mark-van-haitsma-exotic-30-new-front-perspective.jpg

mark-van-haitsma-exotic-30-new-back-perspective.jpg

In-game model

phen0m24

Can they actually say it correctly though? :p

I'm happy for you. Now, throw that shit it in the bin.

Of course
not
I'm not even sure if I am! :p

Hrm good point.

Who do I take my Dinklebot to, to be appraised for resale value? :D

Manp, as apparently he is Dinklebot

I better have a PM right now.

Only if it's coming from Fig! I shall not reveal her secret. I'll just be over here
likely butchering her name

Klyka

Banned
Just watched a video of the world first crota hard mode kill.

Man, those guys were like, actually shooting enemies and like, calling stuff out and such.
All we do is sit on a balcony and laugh :(

Actually kinda depressing, but that's what I get for doing it 7 months or so late XD

X-Frame

Still watching my recorded Destiny videos from September and October and apparently all of October I was using a Shot Package shotgun without aiming down the sights. FML.

SkylineRKR

Man, those guys were like, actually shooting enemies and like, calling stuff out and such.

Actually kinda depressing, but that's what I get for doing it 7 months or so late XD

First VoG run took over 10 hours, Normal mode.

zewone

Being one of the members of a fireteam on GAF to get a clear first was quite the challenge. It took us about 3 hours to create a strategy that worked. Was very fulfilling. The way raids should be played.

Klyka

Banned
Being one of the members of fireteam to on HAF to get a clear first was quite the challenge. It took us about 3 hours to create a strategy that worked. Was very fulfilling. The way raids should be played.

I kinda feel now that people, after 1 year of playing, understand how to manipulate the AI and such so much better than before, there will be more "looking for the cheese" than "looking for the strategy" in the new raid/strikes.

todd360

Glad I prepared for disappointment.

Cool that we'll see them tho.

Tell me if they show a new hand cannon tomorrow before I look. I don't want that to be spoiled if there is one.

Edit: I would rather not see the new exotics at all, but people will post the pictures here repeatedly so I doubt I can avoid them. Plus GI keeps throwing them in their videos.

SkylineRKR

Yeah, I remember watching like, 2 of those hours live on Twitch XD

I watched for a bit too, I remember the confluxes and I was like 'i'll probably never be able to do this'. It looked confusing, and full of hard hitting enemies.

But my first run went really well, about 3 guys did it before and carried us through, was about level 28 and pretty sure I didn't have a purple primary yet. You could still manipulate warps, and got warped once due to someone in the back row dying. But ran oracles like a pro (saw vids of players using GG, so did just that). Took us like 4 hours to beat it all.

I was so happy with the loot, Atheon Ep. and chest. And FV but shotty drops were like 'gawd no'. That FV is now glued to my special slot.

phen0m24

If we ever played together, I could tell you. But you defected and I haven't seen you since. 😔
Point taken, Nightfall-partner-in-crime

Will make it a point to come home to my PS4

You see that, dinosaur man? Huh? huh? ;)

It is nice to be missed though. I'm just getting to know some of our X-brethren! They're really cool! :)

phen0m24

I wasn't talking to you, Glenn.

Don't worry, I now know her name as well. And I will also butcher the shit out of it.

Lol especially in hard mode :p

It's really neat, Todd was right. I had never seen it before. But with my last name, I sympathize with Fig's first-name-first-world-problems

Lol especially in hard mode :p

It's really neat, Todd was right. I had never seen it before. But with my last name, I sympathize with Fig's first-name-first-world-problems

How do you sympathize? Your name is Glenn. If people screw that up, they're simply illiterate.

Oh. Misread. Your last name is still fairly simple compared to hers.

I've been saving the last crypt packages I've gotten. Will they redeem as TTK legendary? Or should I just get them now?

all your current Engrams are already pre-determined.

I had legendary Engrams prior TDB and waited for TDB before deciphering them at the Cryptarch........... they were Vanilla items, all of them

hiieeeuuuu

Neo Member
I currently have a a 4-0 trials scorecard and my mercy boon still available. Looking to go 5-1 in next 6 games (or 5-0).Can anyone help me?

PSN: hiieeeuuuu

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've been saving the last crypt packages I've gotten. Will they redeem as TTK legendary? Or should I just get them now?
If it's the same as how we prepared for HoW, then yes. Packages in the Post Master have not had their Engrams selected yet, and as such *should* become new Engrams after the DLC has dropped. I've got a Cryptarch and a Dead Orbit one sitting and waiting :)

#ToddWasRight
#BasedTodd360

Top Bottom