• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

phen0m24

http://www.babynamesofireland.com/granuaile

I'm Alejandro btw :

Back to Destiny real quick: has the OST ever been sold or bundled with an edition? I'd buy this even digitally. Music in this game is just so fantastic

And I've been calling you Javi all this time SMH

My name is Glenn so even though I have an Italian last name my first name is Scottish/Irish. Take that Panda! :p

TOP OF PAGE PSA

People that play Destiny on both consoles in an attempt to make new friends because you know, social - are friendly and helpful. Ignore robot dinosaurs who may clamor to the contrary and use such disparaging words as traitor.

You may now continue with your slaying of aliens and guessing Fig's name. ;)

ocean

Banned
Take pre-nerf Vex.
Take pre-nerf Horn.
Bake.

hSxyZrn.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
My name means nothing at all! ;__;

But it's the Spanish form of another name (just take the last letter out of my name and bam! You got that other name) and that means "bright will".

Now let's see what Todd means...

Fake edit: From a surname meaning "fox"

Real edit: yay! My name means something!
will, desire; bright, famous;
Is it Clarus or Clara? o_O

phen0m24

Dude why are you calling fig spicy?

Paprika

You're never gonna guess it. I had never ever seen it irl but when I did I had to try to say it out loud like numerous times later on.
For science

Fig I think your name is cool. Is it common where you live, or are you like uber exclusive?

Dude why are you calling fig spicy?

Paprika

You're never gonna guess it. I had never ever seen it irl but when I did I had to try to say it out loud like numerous times later on.
For science

Fig I think your name is cool. Is it common where you live, or are you like uber exclusive?

Nope, it's not even common in Ireland. :p

phen0m24

Nope, it's not even common in Ireland. :p

Well it's common in NJ now because there are 3 in my house that can say it.

:p

It's
Fig'sRealName

Made you look

Josh is playing pvp when I want to practice flawless. Fig I did the Thorn bounty by myself (except Josh played the last round because he wanted on the console but I got over 400 solo)

Daemul

I was wondering when Bungie would move Xur's timeslot to reset day. With the Three of Coins item coming with TTK it makes much more sense for him to show up before people do their Nightfalls than for him to show up on a Friday.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Xursday coming early this week and game informer article + stream on Wednesday. Lol I'm not getting any work done. Hope I don't get fired =X

phen0m24

If they honestly change Strange Coins I will be pissed because I bought the CE with the replica.

This is backwards thinking.

Street value of Dinklebot replica before Nolandroid? High

Street value of Dinklebot replica after being replaced by Nolandroid? HIGHER

Hipster strange coin for the win!
"Back in my day, I bought armor with these instead of Gjallarhorn..." Oooh burn

Well it's common in NJ now because there are 3 in my house that can say it.

:p

It's
Fig'sRealName

Made you look

Josh is playing pvp when I want to practice flawless. Fig I did the Thorn bounty by myself (except Josh played the last round because he wanted on the console but I got over 400 solo)

Can they actually say it correctly though? :p

I'm happy for you. Now, throw that shit it in the bin.

SnakeEyes

Banned
This is backwards thinking.

Street value of Dinklebot replica before Nolandroid? High

Street value of Dinklebot replica after being replaced by Nolandroid? HIGHER

Hipster strange coin for the win!
"Back in my day, I bought armor with these instead of Gjallarhorn..." Oooh burn
Hrm good point.

Who do I take my Dinklebot to, to be appraised for resale value? :D

In all seriousness I can see them dropping Strange Coins as most serious players have hundreds/thousands.
Last time I saw Kadey stream she had 1400. That'd be a blow...

Top Bottom