• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

zewone

I am curious to see how transfusion works in use. Typically legendaries have all dropped at the same damage levels. Will some legendaries be more legendary and be needed to feed weaker ones? Will we have to farm endgame content for weapons to upgrade weaker legendaries? If so then expect changes in the way ToO and IB rewards work.

Infuse exotics to level up legendary guns. The new exotic shard.

EL CUCO

No we have seen a 280 attack weapon and a 290 attack weapon (when they did the weapon fusing thing). Nothing higher. 300 is just assumption.
170 sounds so pathetic in comparison. Makes me wanna shard everything now lol (not going to, obviously...not yet)

I like how the name of this exotic is "Money Clothes".

lol

Picking up primary ammo gives a CHANCE to gain glimmer?

Yeah, ok. This does not exactly sound like it's a money fountain. At all.

How much primary ammo typically drops, and we don't even know how much glimmer it would give anyways.

/snore

:)

X-Frame

I love how the new Titan helm has orbs refill their melee but Warlocks get the exact same benefit except they also get grenade recharging. I mean seriously, is this a joke now ..

Titans better get 3x the benefit of melee recharge at the very least.

I dont like this new vanilla Destiny. I want OP shit, thats just part of the fun.

hopefully this is just me overracting and that bungie will still give us awesome Exotics.

Infuse exotics to level up legendary guns. The new exotic shard.

That would make sense, but is it confirmed? I can't remember how much it costs to get an exotic from your collection. If it is too cheap they probably won't let us pull them out anytime we want to upgrade a gun.

GutZ31

I love how the new Titan helm has orbs refill their melee but Warlocks get the exact same benefit except they also get grenade recharging. I mean seriously, is this a joke now ..

I'm just waiting for Bungie to show exotic hunter boots that do something, just to rub it in to the warlocks that they can't have any.

darthbob

Bungie hates Titans so this will never happen.

LTWood12

I'm just waiting for Bungie to show exotic hunter boots that do something, just to rub it in to the warlocks that they can't have any.

'Petticoat Junction'
"Lots of curves you bet..."

Exotic Perk: The Shady Rest
"Primary Weapon fire tracks targets, even around corners"

zewone

That would make sense, but is it confirmed? I can't remember how much it costs to get an exotic from your collection. If it is too cheap they probably won't let us pull them out anytime we want to upgrade a gun.

No, not confirmed.

The year 2 exotics start out at 280, so I'm not even sure how it's possible.

In the video he infuses a 280 gun with a 290 gun.

The 280 gun then becomes 288.

That Bungee maff.

Warlocks best glimmer farming class confirmed. Disappointment aside, warlocks may be the only class the "pick up orbs with full super to recharge abilities" thing makes sense. This is useful for the subsinger class where the super is very often used as an insurance policy. PvE armor for sure. Can't say this would be that great on void walker or storm caller since you'd want to use the super.

I was running around with the Obsidian Mind and Bad Juju re-filling up my super in the exclusion zone with Supply Codes activated

LOL, I will be sure to buy this Exotic Chest specifically just for Glimmer farming

flkraven

Ready for nade/melee heaven.

9Q69YpO.jpg

T-44

Neo Member
T44, if you can read this, you are on the Internet. Congratulations.
If you can't figure out how to quote, you have failed at forums.

I know that after the little man finishes running across the screen and the noise that sounds like a fax machine finishes then I'm on America Online but after that I'm confused

Hunter Gauntlets: Increased recharged to Grenade and Melee abilities when enemies are trapped in your Void bow thing.

Also gives infinite dodge rolls as you transform into Sonic the HedgeHog.

No, not confirmed.

That Bungee maff.

Yeah it seems funky. It just needs to come out so we can get our hands on the new systems. 3 weeks isn't too bad.

Im gonna shard every legendary except for VoG, CE Raid, PoE, and ToO ones on 9/15.

Same here, but isnt it about time we start calling it "I am going to mote it" because it doesn't give shards anymore.
Until I start running out of room again. I will mote in order of POE, Trials (sans messenger for crucible), and you can pry my VOG guns from my cold dead hands.

No, not confirmed.

That Bungee maff.

they have to be able to be maxed. the return of Defense and Damage nodes? Unlikely. or just when you put a shard into it at max it will grow to be 300. Cant wait to find out!

I know that after the little man finishes running across the screen and the noise that sounds like a fax machine finishes then I'm on America Online but after that I'm confused

just make sure nobody picks up the phone, then you have to start all over

they have to be able to be maxed. the return of Defense and Damage nodes? Unlikely. or just when you put a shard into it at max it will grow to be 300. Cant wait to find out!

I imagine a whiteboard somewhere where they list ALL the new stuff and then cross out all the things they're not going to tell us.

It will be interesting if attack/defense becomes RNG from "wild" drops - so you can buy good stuff from the vendors but if you get a drop in the game then it might be a reasonable chunk higher....would be a nice compromise.

The gunsmith legendaries only needed level 38 whereas all the others shown needed level 40 to equip...plus the 280 versus 290 thing....so they have shown *some* variety across legendaries...

Void fusion with explosions....nice!

Top Bottom