• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

_woLf

An end will come, Guardian. Bring it about sooner with Telesto, a vestige of the Queen's Harbringers. This Fusion Rifle will attach projectiles to your foes and detonate with a delayed Void blast. Multikills with this weapon will drop Orbs for your allies

So it's a needler. That part is cool. The orb thing isn't as cool.

Trakan

LOfln8Z.png

Looks cool.

flkraven

Just got an Artic Proxy shader on a Crytarch pack and that thing looks amazing on the titan.

Yup. That's exactly what I wear almost exclusively on my exo titan.

That fusion rifle looks interesting. I wonder how it handles? If multi kills are easy enough, that could be a beast.

Wilde

Ok, that fusion rifle sounds amazing, and finally another void exotic!

It will be fun wrecking minotaurs with exploding void projectiles!

Juraash

So I'm slightly late on commenting on the Warlock chest but...those perks seem really lame at least as a Voidwalker. That fusion rifle at least seems fun. I'm not a big FR user, but I'd like to try that one should the opportunity present itself.

Another thing about the "recharge abilities upon orb pickup" perks: some of the new sub-classes have nodes for activating a super with full melee and grenade energy. Just a thought.

Wilde

Also, interesting reference to Saturn's moons in the weapon description there.

Really hope Titan will be one of the new destinations in Destiny 2.

ocean

Banned
Oh man all of the Exotics shown so far look AMAZING

If someone on the Art team happens to lurk: goddamn, props on an amazing job. Can't wait to see the rest. Fashion DGAF is having a ball.

Top Bottom