• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

MrDaravon

Don't worry, this train is made of cabooses.

hot

Gonna grab a super quick shower then I should be down whenever, just trying to clear out some Wanted bounties to make room for Crucible + IB bounties, but I can always just pick them back up after if I need to. PSN: MrDaravon

Namikaze1

OK, I need to eat dinner and then it is time.
xkEHGrE.jpg

FINALLY!

The Wafer has returned to Iron Banner!

I better get invited after trying to get you back in for a run! :p

shermas

Never really done the IB before.. .might grind it for the shotgun, just to play with it for a bit, pre TTK.

Still need that Skolas kill, too, for the year 1 deal.

Any xbros doing IB this week?

Need 4 for HM Crota 3X. We will start at begining and grab CP at Deathsinger for maximum 4th Horseman potential!

1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. OkayRene

Starting as soon as we have 6.

phen0m24

Never really done the IB before.. .might grind it for the shotgun, just to play with it for a bit, pre TTK.

My son
the xbox hog
is lamenting the "Why do I keep getting put in losing matches" reality right now. Lol :)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Might give it a try. Would like to get some Etheric Light.
I ain't gonna reach lvl 7. :(

Edit: Nevermind its rank 3. Dunno where I got 7 from.

Need 4 for HM Crota 3X. We will start at begining and grab CP at Deathsinger for maximum 4th Horseman potential!

1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. OkayRene

Starting as soon as we have 6.
If you don't mind someone who won't be using a mic(don't want to wake others, it's half 1 in the morning) I'm in.

PSN same as GAF.

Bogeypop

That feeling when you get 12 KDR and you're the worst one on your team anyway. Gotta play that objective guys.

vkBOvBJ.jpg

Haven't been doing as well as I was in the beginning before all the Blink Shotgunners got off from work since it's prime time apparently, and I was having such fun playing with TLW too :(

Top Bottom